Sign in to follow this  
MKJoshA

[SoNE Ep. VIII] Sun and Sabotage

Before I begin this post, I want to say that I know I am late to the contest. I'm sorry to all my fellow Rebel players. I misread the due date and thought I had more time. BEAVeR has graciously allowed my entry to be judged along with the rest of the entries, BUT, it will not count for points or towards the Rebel's score. I hope you enjoy the build never-the-less.

"Why did I ever agree to this mission?" Yeoman wondered. The Alliance had a number of operatives on the sun baked planet of Tatooine, all here to foil the Black Sun's plans. Yeoman had volunteered to sabotage one of the Black Sun's racers, but that was before he remembered that being in the sun for this long was bad for his aquatic skin.

17189175162_e918c264de_c.jpg

16983404187_1078851d7e_c.jpg

As the pod zipped past, Yeoman could begin to see that his work was taking effect.

17190246211_3509d2ac79_c.jpg

17189192402_36f0c9e3ef_c.jpg

Fire was coming out of the right engine and Yeoman knew this pod-racer's odds just got really slim.

(If you want to know more about Yeoman, go back to this post and you can find the other parts of his story)

I was actually surprised you hadn't entered! A nice compact scene. I like that things aren't at 90 degree angles and the flames shooting out are cool. My one nitpick would be that the physical location of the pod doesn't make sense. It would essentially have to have driven through where the stands are given where the right engine is now and the direction it is pointed. Sorry you missed the contest!