Sign in to follow this  
Dragonfire

[SoNE Ep. VIII] A Tight Squeeze

Lieutenant TX-2975 "Dragonfire" to Command: Mission Successful!

We landed on Tatooine smoothly and managed to locate Thangar Xo's whereabouts. Unfortunately, the sneaky Black Sun alien escaped into the desert before we could apprehend him. We tracked him down and managed to corner him in a former dwelling which is now half-buried under the sands. Being small and quick, he wriggled through the entrance where we could not follow.

However, I had a solution for this. I asked TX-232 to take a flamethrower and burn the roof down. We literally smoked Thangar out. As soon as his little green head appeared in the opening, we grabbed him and held a pistol to his head. The choice was simple: sabotage the other Black Sun podracers, or die. In addition, we promised him both money and a clean criminal record if he would work as an Imperial agent on Tatooine. You know these lowlife scum. Of course he agreed. We are currently heading back to base. Mission successful.

afce5d0c-8631-4147-9cd4-3d4033cf91b3_zpsb92va3i3.jpg

41786530-5422-4644-b330-b0420ec6d5b2_zps83nm26oz.jpg

f4085d75-d517-4e4a-94e2-4025c0a5304e_zpsi9latg75.jpg

21bb4793-f5e4-45ac-8ede-581cd3567fd0_zpsrhymbm93.jpg

(Sorry about the rushed look of the build; I didn't realise the deadline was today :blush: )

Edited by Dragonfire

It was only an idle threat. Thangar's much more valuable to us alive than dead; we wouldn't have actually burned him alive; we're not that evil :tongue:

Apologies for the late feedback, its a shame you ran out of time, however I think you've done a good job of capturing a snippet of the action in a very small build, you've kept it simple and the story is very good as well.