Sign in to follow this  
def

Pelly's Paradise Day Four: Bang, You Dead

My kill list is either Zepher or Bob.

Bob, because he really has been acting kinda scummy lately, and someone pointed out to me that this is his scum game.

Zepher because he kinda got off the hook today, and I'm still suspicious of him.

I have a useless item and you'll save me from rhyming tomorrow, but I don't think you should kill me since, you know, you actually need members of the town? But alright. I'll answer everything that Lind "Trying to Save Himself" Whisperer has brought up.

What have you contributed to this game? Today's the first day you've posted more than a single post. Every time you post, you attack whichever targets are most likely, putting them on your 'scum list,' or taking them off as town moves the focus away from them. That's all you do.

Why don't you go back and read the previous days instead of saying something like that? It's all fine and dandy to say "you haven't participated!!!" but only when that's true. :wink: Secondly, I'm not attacking whichever targets are most likely, I'm targeting the people that are scum. You, Darkdragon, and Zepher. I removed MT because I felt unsure, and I removed Fhomess as well. Hey, look, Fhomess turned out to be town. MT turned out to be scum. That's my bad that I removed him from my list. If you'll notice I've been more consistent with my scum list.

Again, you're just picking on the most likely target. You're not actually adding anything, you're just loudly saying "Scum is bad!". That's scum behavior 101.

Yes. I'm picking on the most likely target (read: you). You're scum and everybody knows it. You're just flailing around at this point.

It was a joke vote(I'm presuming.) But you missed that, because you're blindly accusing anyone that you think might have a vote swung onto them.

Yes, and that was a joke response. Again, your defense is basically accusing me because there's absolutely no way of defending yourself. You're attempting to take me with you. You're only quoting my posts and you're basically saying the exact same thing about them. You're going to be lynched today.

flailing-swimmer-300x220.jpg

The flailing is amusing, though.

This thread is so dead ... It's not over quite yet; the consensus seems to be that we have 5 scum so that's Tammo, MT, Lind and?

Several people have said Zepher and DD might be the last scum; what do you think?

What is the reason for voting for Lind?

What I mean is what are the current evidences?

What is the reason for voting for Lind?

What I mean is what are the current evidences?

Here's the basic overview, so far as I've understood:

Day 1: I, thinking that Tammo is town, and having no reasons to doubt this, seconded his motions for the next day's vig. Dragonfire says I have no real reasons, which was true, because at that point I was still warming up after a very long hiatus away from mafia, but knowing this would look scummy of me, I didn't want to admit this, so I flailed. Stupid, n00bie, etc of me, yes. Reason to lynch me? None other than the usual "hang the easiest bandwagon" feelings of Day 1.

Day 2. Nothing much happened, other than that I listened to Shadows, and realized that Tammo was flailing wildly. I voted for him, and we found out the next day he was scum.

Day 3. Dave 3. I get randomly assigned the Flash Cowl. 2 different players PM me about it - Dragonfire, who advises me to steal Starlord's Mask, and Brickelodeaon, who tells me to steal Dave's costume and target him. If my attempt to kill Dave is blocked, "then we'll know Dave's scum." He promises to back me up if anything goes wrong.

Night 3. My attempt to vig kill Dave is blocked.

Day 4. Brick and Dave both start saying I must be scum because I was blocked. How that is supposed to make sense, I do not know. Whatever happens, they start attacking me in unison, and everyone else joins in, for fear of being labeled scum by the resident cop, regardless of whether they've been investigated or not. I ralize that they've been handing one object back and forth every day - Blackbeard's hair - and I assume that they're scum and have been hiding something from the town. Convinced that Dave bussed MT, I'm afraid they're going to use vig to keep killing townies, so I take it, in the hopes that even if I get lynched, the killing of townies will slow down.

After the voting opens up, and everyone's leaping onto my bandwagon, Brick PMs me, saying that he "knows I'm scum," and that "he's the scum recruit". He's horrible at baiting - seriously, he couldn't have used more cliches if he tried - but after his attack earlier, I'm pinning him as possibly scum, so I play along. After I can't get any more information out of him, I reveal his confession in ingame. He claims to have been baiting me, and after analyzing the conversation, it's pretty clear that we were both baiting each other - I apparently bait too well, though, and he's convinced that I got "PM warned by my scum buddies" that it was a bait, because I was AKF for a couple of hours in between the final messages.

Bob leaped in as helpful as he's ever been in this game - not very at all - and starts waving his magic "scum list" around, which he changes regularly, according to the most popular bandwagon. I call him on this, he flails and doesn't rebut my points successfully in the slightest, and I vote for him, since I'm pretty sure at this point that Brick's town, and Dave...No idea, other than that he's a bad team player.

Here's the basic overview, so far as I've understood:

Day 1: I, thinking that Tammo is town, and having no reasons to doubt this, seconded his motions for the next day's vig. Dragonfire says I have no real reasons, which was true, because at that point I was still warming up after a very long hiatus away from mafia, but knowing this would look scummy of me, I didn't want to admit this, so I flailed. Stupid, n00bie, etc of me, yes. Reason to lynch me? None other than the usual "hang the easiest bandwagon" feelings of Day 1.

Day 2. Nothing much happened, other than that I listened to Shadows, and realized that Tammo was flailing wildly. I voted for him, and we found out the next day he was scum.

Day 3. Dave 3. I get randomly assigned the Flash Cowl. 2 different players PM me about it - Dragonfire, who advises me to steal Starlord's Mask, and Brickelodeaon, who tells me to steal Dave's costume and target him. If my attempt to kill Dave is blocked, "then we'll know Dave's scum." He promises to back me up if anything goes wrong.

Night 3. My attempt to vig kill Dave is blocked.

Day 4. Brick and Dave both start saying I must be scum because I was blocked. How that is supposed to make sense, I do not know. Whatever happens, they start attacking me in unison, and everyone else joins in, for fear of being labeled scum by the resident cop, regardless of whether they've been investigated or not. I ralize that they've been handing one object back and forth every day - Blackbeard's hair - and I assume that they're scum and have been hiding something from the town. Convinced that Dave bussed MT, I'm afraid they're going to use vig to keep killing townies, so I take it, in the hopes that even if I get lynched, the killing of townies will slow down.

After the voting opens up, and everyone's leaping onto my bandwagon, Brick PMs me, saying that he "knows I'm scum," and that "he's the scum recruit". He's horrible at baiting - seriously, he couldn't have used more cliches if he tried - but after his attack earlier, I'm pinning him as possibly scum, so I play along. After I can't get any more information out of him, I reveal his confession in ingame. He claims to have been baiting me, and after analyzing the conversation, it's pretty clear that we were both baiting each other - I apparently bait too well, though, and he's convinced that I got "PM warned by my scum buddies" that it was a bait, because I was AKF for a couple of hours in between the final messages.

Bob leaped in as helpful as he's ever been in this game - not very at all - and starts waving his magic "scum list" around, which he changes regularly, according to the most popular bandwagon. I call him on this, he flails and doesn't rebut my points successfully in the slightest, and I vote for him, since I'm pretty sure at this point that Brick's town, and Dave...No idea, other than that he's a bad team player.

Thanks for the detailed reply.

I'm really not sure who to vote for now. Day One I thought you were Scum, but since then you've seemed much more like a Townie. Brick I'm really not sure about, and Dave... I don't know.

For lack of time, and evidence toward anyone who is a viable voting option in my opinion, I'm going to Vote: Brickelodeon (Brickelodeon). If anyone provides me any substantial evidence against Lind, I'll consider changing my vote if I'm online.

Day ends, Lind is lynched, get your actions in.

Final Tally:

Lind Whisperer 7 (Bob, Mencot, Piratedave,Darkdragon,Brickelodeon, Zepher, Jluck)

Bob 1 (Lind whisperer)

Brickelodeon 1 (Lego Spy)