I would love to buy instructions for how to build this! You should make and sell the instructions. The best Lego guinea pig I have ever seen!

Thank you very much!

The guinea pig is on Lego Ideas now! I would be pleased if you support the project!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/115052

I can´t sell the instructions for three years because Lego has all the rights now. But... I can give you the instruction for free... :grin:

I need an e-Mail address.

Wow simply amazing! This looks so cute! :wub:

Thank you!

Howdy. I joined here specifically so I could see if you'd mind sharing the instructions and/or LDD file for this model? Feel free to email me at andy (at) bigdis.com

This is amazing! Would you mind sharing the instructions with me? I'd like to make my own guinea pigs as lego piggies!

On 9/15/2016 at 12:47 AM, funkboy3 said:

Howdy. I joined here specifically so I could see if you'd mind sharing the instructions and/or LDD file for this model? Feel free to email me at andy (at) bigdis.com

Sorry, i don´t know if you got the instructions, yet. Please send an e-mail to anactionfigure@yahoo.de or felix.jaensch@yahoo.com

On 6/19/2018 at 3:58 PM, Effie said:

This is amazing! Would you mind sharing the instructions with me? I'd like to make my own guinea pigs as lego piggies!

Thanks!

Please send an e-mail with the request to anactionfigureyahoo.de or felix.jaensch@yahoo.com.