Sign in to follow this  
Cutcobra

Heroica RPG - Quest #128: A Study in Red Death

Na'im frowns "Ah but surely if the red asassians come after you this is the first place they would thikn ot look, incompotent as some of them are-wouldn't you be ah...safer going somewhere else?" A thourght occurs to Na'im "So are you going to share this 'forbidden' knowledge with us-what do you know about the circumstances behind the doctors death that we do not?"

heroicaquest128-nephew.jpg

"You probably know more about him than Zug does. Just looks like one of those alchemists from the Guild of Invision who thinks he knows everything because they can make fancy water. And the red death probably transferred from Zug to the old man. Zug can deal with any of the basic red assassins They send at Zug, but Zug likes this place and all the fancy bottles, so Zug is staying here."

"Indeed, now that you seemed to have recovered your full facilities, what do you know of the Doctor's real intentions?'

"Zug just told you Zug doesn't know. Now, if you excuse Zug, get out of Zug's house!"

Now, if you excuse Zug, get out of Zug's house!"

Takes the hint and leaves. You do not have to tell me twice.

Waits around the house for a couple of minutes near the woods. Seeing if anyone had something else to say. But, something about the woods make Germ wants to check it out some more.

OoC: I take it we can post in the "Hall" if we want to. And, thank you for hosting the "quest". I will pot some stuff about the "quest" in the "quest master lounge" in a couple of days.

"Zug just told you Zug doesn't know. Now, if you excuse Zug, get out of Zug's house!"

"A simple thank you would have sufficed, my good Zug." With that Boris takes his leave as well.

Na'im shrugs and strolls out of the house at his own casual pace, whistling merrily as he dose so. He tips his hat to Germ and Boris and turns to head back to the hall when he sees Germ standing dead still by the forest "Evereything quite alright master Germ?" Na'im aks. In a quieter voice he continue "If there is any treasure in the woods you uncovered but don't want to tell master Burehalv about, your secret is safe with me." he says with a wink

OOC: Once agin thanks very much for the brilliant quest Cutcobra! And also thanks to my fellow questees for putting up with me :tongue: . It seems incredible its been nearly three months since the quest begun, but it sure has been fun! I'll be putting my thourghts in the QM lounge in the next few days

QM Note: Thank you everyone for participating in my first quest! I'm sorry about the delays, but I had fun hosting you guys! I'm probably gonna make the typical review in the Quest Master's Lounge later.

"Evereything quite alright master Germ?" Na'im aks. In a quieter voice he continue "If there is any treasure in the woods you uncovered but don't want to tell master Burehalv about, your secret is safe with me." he says with a wink

Oh, yes. It is just my curiosity.

No, I did not "find" any extra treasure. I guess that is part of what to find out about the woods. And, I guess their is more than one kind of treasure to find.

Na'im shrugs "Ah I see...well I doubt you will find anything master Germ. We are on the edge of Eubric Freeport, not backwater Babaleth. If there was anything unusual about the forest I am sure it would be uncovered already. Well, I suppose I shall see you back at the hall then." and with a swish of his cloak Na'in plunges once again into the alleys of Eubric, retracing his steps to the hall

Ooc-Germ gave us the gold, right?

OoC: Short story. Yes. If you go back a page and look at your stats you should see the gold.