Sign in to follow this  
PSPguy

PSPguy vs SirNadroj

I see you added "Winner can choose the avatar for the losers" How long is that for? I would say one week. (Not like I'm gonna loose ;-) )

Edited by SirNadroj

I just picked my my ETX Alien Strike at my local TRU. I'll start tommarrow when I have access to my other sets! Good luck!

Can we use multiples of the same set i.e., two crossbow attacks,etc. or just one of each?

EDIT: Sorry, I just relized I double-posted!

Edited by SirNadroj

Nope, just the four.

I MIGHT not be able to do the contest, due to lack of funds, lack of available sets, and competing interests, because I've been saving up for star wars, exo-force, bionicle, and the main castle. We'll see. :-$

If not, it is one on one with PSP Guy....see what you can do. If you can't get them, that is ok.

Mr. M please stay. If you dont have some sets buy the ones that are availible to you. I go to TrU to buy the sets and I see you two talking to each other. Lol. Anyways you can only have 1 of each set. And if it is one on one Lordan scares me. :-P

Lordan scares me. :-P

Bwahahahahahahaha!!! *skull* Be afraid, be very afraid! But Lordan? Lordan who?

I type too damn fast. X-D But to tell you the truth if it comes down to one on one you have to vote for me cause you have expierience.

Lordan ON!!

EDIT:

stop the talk and start the MOC 8-( 8-( 8-(

If you would have the intension spand to accually read the whole thread you would know that you wouldnt know whos done until the poll comes up. FWI I am done. Thats why I said that to Lordan

Edited by PSPguy

FWI I am done.

Yikes, that was fast! When I finish, probably within the next week, PROBABLY less, than I will tell you, and if Mr. M drops out, we can have the poll put up even that much faster. Can't wait to see your entry once the polls up!

Yikes, that was fast! When I finish, probably within the next week, PROBABLY less, than I will tell you, and if Mr. M drops out, we can have the poll put up even that much faster. Can't wait to see your entry once the polls up!

I will take pics soon. I want to play some Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.

Once again intension span to read that once we give our pics to SW4J he will make a poll without our names so it could be fair.

Telling him about the contest, and that he has to make a poll once he has the entries. I don't want to pm him if he is oblivious as to the contest. :-)

Oh, sorry.

You're gonna call me Lordan now, huh? How did you figure out the 'Jordan' part?

Go a few pages back in the "above" thread. ;-) And Nadroj? For shame Lordan, for shame.

All right, how about these two instead of the $20 dollar sets:

7091-0000-xx-13-1.jpg

7694-0000-xx-13-1.jpg

I will only let you use those sets and Lordan and I will use the 20 dollar sets.

I cant blame you cause I hate you. :-P Not all walruses. Just you.

Edited by PSPguy