Sign in to follow this  
boxcar3

Lego indiana jones video game official

captaintau, I'll list the specs below:

Operating Systems: To be able to play the LEGO® INDIANA JONES, you must have Windows XP or Windows Vista installed and configured correctly, and your computer hardware must be DirectX 9.0c compatible.

Computer

100% DirectX 9.0c compatible computer

Graphics Card

128 MB Graphics card with Shader Model 2.0 Capability

CPU

Intel P3 1.0 GHz or AMD Athlon XP

Sound Card

100% DirectX 9.0c compatible Audio Device

Memory

256 MB RAM. 512 MB RAM required for Windows Vista

Input Device

Keyboard and mouse. Gamepad supported.

Thanks a lot for that. My PC can run it :grin: (it can't bloody run the Lost game! :sad: )

this is gonig ot be one good game

i heard that young indy is the 'ghost' of the gaem as he has apprently has every skill in the game

can anyone confirm this?

Haha, Brainbox that's exactly what I'm thinking! We're in love with the game purely because it's in our element!

???theriddler???, ah yes, the lucky few [haha, few indeed]. Not long for us either! Three days :tongue:.

Pencoin, I honestly can't say. Every ability would be kinda tough to handle, unless you mean he can access all areas. We'll find out soon enough!

And no worries captaintau, I wish you the best in playing it haha.

-- Andrex

Edited by Andrex

Bought at Wal-Mart! :thumbup:

Can't wait to play it, although I probably won't be able to put it in NOW... :hmpf_bad:

But I'll report more and possibly use XFire to make some screens! :sweet:

Well my copy has been shipped via First Class Postage, so I should receive it tomorrow! Hoorah!

2 Days To Go for Europe! :sweet:

-- Andrex

I have it!!!

I installed it!!!

I played it!!!

I love it!!!

So if your are asking youself to buy it:

BUY IT!!!

Um... tomorow i have the game, and then i also gonna film ALL the levels + 100%, plus the extra level, plus everything, and i wil film it, soon!

Ah awesome! I'm avoiding videos now. The rest is going to be a surprise, when I play the game :sweet:. WHICH SHOULD BE TOMORROW!

Hoorah :grin:.

-- Andrex

Well, mine shipped from Play today and if their delivery service is anything like it has been recently, I should have it tomorrow as well. :thumbup: Andrex, what platform are you getting it on?

TK

Got it yesterday, been playing it a lot. Up to Well of Souls in Raiders, beat Temple of Doom already in story, and haven't started Last Crusade.

but 1 d0n't h4v3 3nuf m0n3ys t0 g3t teh V1ll4g3 D1gn1t4ry!!!1! 0r t3h br1t15h c0|\/||\/|4nd0!!1!!

I imagine, however, that the Village Dignitary will be useless and the British Commander a simple gunner.

Ah I'm getting it for the Nintendo Wii ^^. And Play.com hate me. They always get me games several days after release o_o. Game.co.uk did the same with Mario Kart Wii :cry_sad:. I suppose I just have bad luck haha. It's why I always preorder from Gameplay.co.uk for launches I know I'd love to get on time.

It's also probably because I live in a strange village that nobody's heard of [even if it is Europe's biggest village!] :tongue:.

-- Andrex

Edited by Andrex

Got it yesterday, been playing it a lot. Up to Well of Souls in Raiders, beat Temple of Doom already in story, and haven't started Last Crusade.

but 1 d0n't h4v3 3nuf m0n3ys t0 g3t teh V1ll4g3 D1gn1t4ry!!!1! 0r t3h br1t15h c0|\/||\/|4nd0!!1!!

I imagine, however, that the Village Dignitary will be useless and the British Commander a simple gunner.

Yeah, but he has a pith helmet! So if you don't want to run around somewhere where there's lots of enemies and you need British access then kill him and have your second character pick up the helmet! :tongue:

My game is finally shipped. But Amazon says it arrives saturday. OH GOD I MUST PLAY THIS GAME NOW!!! I HAVE TO DO NOTHING!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! I AM GOING TO BE CRAAAAAAAZAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!

Got it today, as predicted. Played 2 and a half levels, need to finish the third now... anyone else spot Luke in the second level (all Raiders)? :tongue:

First impressions: Very good, a lot like LSW.

TK

Haha yes, loved the reference! I've just completed the fourth level now. Slightly random towards the end, but awesome nonetheless. Shame I found a hidden room, but didn't accidentally ended the level before I could collect anything. But that's what Free Play is for!

-- Andrex

Haha it's slightly bizarre too. I wish I felt better. For some reason I have a headache, blocked sinuses or something x_x. I can't really focus on the game without my eyes watering, so I'm only on the 6th level :sceptic:. Still, the longer it lasts, the better! Not sure if the uncanon bosses are necessary [:tongue: was that a Harry Potter Basilisk?!]. Nonetheless, I'm having fun, and the levels are well chosen.

PLUS! You have to love those Lego llamas! And scarab beetles!

Now then.. Some rumoured news:

Rumor has it that somewhere between 50-100 LucasArts employees have been let go, but no reasons were given. That must be a pretty nice present for those that toiled away on Lego Indiana Jones. Congrats, you finished a cooperative, large-scale product…now pack your stuff and go.

What do you do when you’ve been laid off? You spill the company beans, that’s what! Hot on the heels of the LucasArts lay-off rumors comes some more ‘leaked’ information. Of course, this counts as a rumor as well. The supposed source is one of the LucasArts employees that has been left behind. And…your LucasArts titles in the works are…

- KOTOR 3 (An MMO, and a joint project between Lucasarts and BioWare)

- Battlefront 3

- “The Official Indiana Jones” game

- “another LEGO game based on the Indy universe”

- “a lightsaber game for the Wii (sorry, no lightsaber peripherals)”

When it comes to KOTOR 3, we can pretty much give up any hope of a Wii version. The same goes for the ‘Official Indiana Jones’ game. Battlefront 3 is a stretch, but another Lego Indy title is a shoe-in for the Wii. When it comes to a Wii-specific lightsaber title…LucasArts might want to keep that game under-wraps until Star Wars: The Force Unleashed does some business.

Interesting. It's all rumoured, but entirely probable.

Enjoy Lego Indiana Jones people!

-- Andrex

Haha it's slightly bizarre too. I wish I felt better. For some reason I have a headache, blocked sinuses or something x_x. I can't really focus on the game without my eyes watering, so I'm only on the 6th level :sceptic:. Still, the longer it lasts, the better! Not sure if the uncanon bosses are necessary [:tongue: was that a Harry Potter Basilisk?!]. Nonetheless, I'm having fun, and the levels are well chosen.

PLUS! You have to love those Lego llamas! And scarab beetles!

Now then.. Some rumoured news:

Interesting. It's all rumoured, but entirely probable.

Enjoy Lego Indiana Jones people!

-- Andrex

Can't wait for KOTOR 3 and BF 3! :cry_happy::thumbup:

im guessing lego indy kingdom of the crystal brick? :hmpf:

Why the sarcasm? I'm guessing something with all four movies, or just KOTCS! Wouldn't it rock to run around as Colonel Dovchenko? :devil: