Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

Sorry mate, scratch Red Skull... it's very unlikely since Hugo Weaving said himself he doesn't want to play him anymore. The Chitauri and Nebula are likely tho, Loki is also as good as confirmed.

But Hydra and Thanos??? i dunno they are not really the space types

Well they managed to change Rhodey out pretty easily and he wasn't in full prosthetics so I could see them replacing Weaving if they wanted to bring back RS.

Well they managed to change Rhodey out pretty easily and he wasn't in full prosthetics so I could see them replacing Weaving if they wanted to bring back RS.

That could be a possibility! also he has a red skull so... You won't really tell the difference!

I've been thinking about a Dr Strange set... as that movie is PACKED!

I think we are kinda gonna need 2 sets for this... the characters in the movie are Dormammu, Mordo, Mindless one army and off course Doc

Set 1: Final Battle: Stephen vs Mordo

Set 2: Attack of the mindless ones: Brick Built mindless one, Dormammu and Stephen

I've been thinking about a Dr Strange set... as that movie is PACKED!

I think we are kinda gonna need 2 sets for this... the characters in the movie are Dormammu, Mordo, Mindless one army and off course Doc

Set 1: Final Battle: Stephen vs Mordo

Set 2: Attack of the mindless ones: Brick Built mindless one, Dormammu and Stephen

May I ask you from where do you get this information about the movie is packed?

It is only confirmed that Benedict Cumberbatch is playing Stephen Strange.

May I ask you from where do you get this information about the movie is packed?

It is only confirmed that Benedict Cumberbatch is playing Stephen Strange.

Well my friend...

I found a site and they said 100% confirmed! i don't know if fully true... but it would be very likely, i mean Mordo has to be in there, and Dormammu is the string to the Paranormal side of the universe and where he goes Mindless ones follow!

I think this is a trusty site so i believe them

Well my friend...

I found a site and they said 100% confirmed! i don't know if fully true... but it would be very likely, i mean Mordo has to be in there, and Dormammu is the string to the Paranormal side of the universe and where he goes Mindless ones follow!

I think this is a trusty site so i believe them

ah. Interesting. To which site are you referring to?

I'll try to find it... but i don't know if i can

Those are definately my favourite sites :D. Hope you find it, would be interesting to read and to see whether it's worthy to lift Thor's hammer (like me :P).

I hope to see a Captain Marvel set. She would be a great addition to our Marvel Superheroes and Avengers line up. Hopefully with her movie. :excited:

I'm still pissed off that we never got a White Tiger minifigure. Anyone think we might get one more Spider man set with her in 2016. I'm not holding my breath but I'd do a backflip if they did make her.

I hope to see a Captain Marvel set. She would be a great addition to our Marvel Superheroes and Avengers line up. Hopefully with her movie. :excited:

We have to see her at one point, if it's not at her movie then Infinity war for sure!

General ross has been confirmed for civil war so we might see him as a figure next year.

Edited by Marvel_Geek

With the announcement of the huge cast in Civil War next year, I imagine we'll get a similar-sized wave to this year's Age of Ultron wave. We're getting 10 Avengers in the movie (11 if you count the more than likely appearance of Spider-Man) so I'm sure we'll get at least 5-6 sets with all the characters.

With the announcement of the huge cast in Civil War next year, I imagine we'll get a similar-sized wave to this year's Age of Ultron wave. We're getting 10 Avengers in the movie (11 if you count the more than likely appearance of Spider-Man) so I'm sure we'll get at least 5-6 sets with all the characters.

I concur and with the possibility of seeing the red hulk on the big screen it makes me excited to maybe see a big fig of him. If we don't see him in the civil war sets I want to see him in some avengers assemble sets.

Edited by Marvel_Geek

Here is my re re revised list of captain America civil set predictions

Final battle $20

Captain America (battle damaged), iron man (battle damaged)

???? $40

Crossbones, hawkeye, war machine

????? $50

?Red hulk?, captain America (hair), ant man, scarlet witch

Registration gone wrong $100

Iron man, captain America (helmet), vision, general Ross, spider man?

????? $130

Black widow, ?iron spider?, the winter solider, black panther, falcon, baron zemo

Edited by Chookdude

Let's talk about more Civil War here now shall we?

I'm hoping for the avengers base. I definitely want a new falcon and winter soldier. Crossbones and zemo would be awesome.

I'm hoping for the avengers base. I definitely want a new falcon and winter soldier. Crossbones and zemo would be awesome.

Well Crossbones is as good as confirmed isn't he :wink:

Wish we saw Quicksilver back tho :cry_sad:

The Avengers base would be awesome, My wants list are the new Scarlet Witch, Falcon, Black Panther and i'm really interested in seeing the new spidey!

Well Crossbones is as good as confirmed isn't he :wink:

Wish we saw Quicksilver back tho :cry_sad:

The Avengers base would be awesome, My wants list are the new Scarlet Witch, Falcon, Black Panther and i'm really interested in seeing the new spidey!

Black Panther would be fantastic. I want that spoiler character back to. I also want a new look for scarlet witch.

Black Panther would be fantastic. I want that spoiler character back to. I also want a new look for scarlet witch.

You do know she has one right?

I expect we will see a couple of versions of cap (maybe with a helmet mold), 1-2 versions of iron man, hawkeye, black widow, scarlet witch, falcon, the vision, war machine, crossbones and Zemo

And I think it's possible we might see black panther, the winter solider and spiderman

I expect we will see a couple of versions of cap (maybe with a helmet mold), 1-2 versions of iron man, hawkeye, black widow, scarlet witch, falcon, the vision, war machine, crossbones and Zemo

And I think it's possible we might see black panther, the winter solider and spiderman

winter Solider is supposed to have a major role, Panther is supposed to as well.