Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

7 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The AoU and CW sets leaked in mid December, but I believe the Guardians 2 sets didn’t leak until mid January. 

6 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

hopefully these sets will be like AoU and CW then

The age of ultron sets leaked around the 15th of December and civil war leaked around the 20th of December. The guardians sets leaked about a month later around January 15th. Weirdly both civil war and age of ultron leaked on a Monday I think

7 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The age of ultron sets leaked around the 15th of December and civil war leaked around the 20th of December. The guardians sets leaked about a month later around January 15th. Weirdly both civil war and age of ultron leaked on a Monday I think

let's see if we get leaks in 2 weeks, I am so hyped. I really hope there is a Peter Parker minifigure within this line because we haven't gotten a figure of him since 2004 with the Spider-Man 2 line! That was over a decade ago!

34 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

let's see if we get leaks in 2 weeks, I am so hyped. I really hope there is a Peter Parker minifigure within this line because we haven't gotten a figure of him since 2004 with the Spider-Man 2 line! That was over a decade ago!

If the scene with Iron Spider is the final battle with Thanos, do you guys expect to get a hero ship or the giant ring (done in the fashion of the Hyperdrve Boostser ring) in the set?

2 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

If the scene with Iron Spider is the final battle with Thanos, do you guys expect to get a hero ship or the giant ring (done in the fashion of the Hyperdrve Boostser ring) in the set?

Personally I'd say a giant ring, especially since we see Spider-Man on that ship in the trailer 

Just now, TurnOffTheDark said:

Personally I'd say a giant ring, especially since we see Spider-Man on that ship in the trailer 

The set description offered a "space bike" as transportation for the heroes, no mention of the ship. So maybe we get the ring? The Final Battle is an $80+ set, and the Hyperdrive Booster Ring was $100 USD, including the Starfighter. It's plausible, if nothing else.

40 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

The set description offered a "space bike" as transportation for the heroes, no mention of the ship. So maybe we get the ring? The Final Battle is an $80+ set, and the Hyperdrive Booster Ring was $100 USD, including the Starfighter. It's plausible, if nothing else.

Is that a star wars set you're referring to?

5 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

I have a feeling that the scenes on that mysterious red planet might be the be final battle and that giant ring scene is Thanos’s entrance onto earth. Maybe the retail exclusive sets if we get them take place on that planet but that’s just my thoughts and speculation! 

51 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I have a feeling that the scenes on that mysterious red planet might be the be final battle and that giant ring scene is Thanos’s entrance onto earth. Maybe the retail exclusive sets if we get them take place on that planet but that’s just my thoughts and speculation! 

What if the D2C set is a giant model infinity gauntlet? That would be really cool and something new for lego to do. Of course it'd just be a display piece though 

8 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

What if the D2C set is a giant model infinity gauntlet? That would be really cool and something new for lego to do. Of course it'd just be a display piece though 

That would be incredible. I now hope you are right!

I’m now more inclined to think that Thanos: The Last Battle will include the portal ring. It’s plays a big part in his entrance I’m sure, and it’s clearly a staple of whatever battle happens in New York. Now, if the last battle takes place on the red planet that’s different, I have no clue. But, Brickset’s recent “trailer brickdown” has got me thinking. They offer that, for the price point of $80 USD, the ringcould be included in a (potential, not based in rumors) set. The proposed function of the spinning track, seen in the trailer shot of Iron Spider, adds to any playability functions. Given lego has found a way to make this construction, I really see the portal as a viable option. Lego has made sets based around portals before, albeit in original themes, so it’s not a huge stretch.

55 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

I’m now more inclined to think that Thanos: The Last Battle will include the portal ring. It’s plays a big part in his entrance I’m sure, and it’s clearly a staple of whatever battle happens in New York. Now, if the last battle takes place on the red planet that’s different, I have no clue. But, Brickset’s recent “trailer brickdown” has got me thinking. They offer that, for the price point of $80 USD, the ringcould be included in a (potential, not based in rumors) set. The proposed function of the spinning track, seen in the trailer shot of Iron Spider, adds to any playability functions. Given lego has found a way to make this construction, I really see the portal as a viable option. Lego has made sets based around portals before, albeit in original themes, so it’s not a huge stretch.

A small part of me thinks that red planet scene is some sort of illusion or dream sequence constructed by Iron Man's fears. I could be wrong on that though. Maybe Iron Spider will be in the Thanos: The Last Battle set and Peter Parker will be in the sanctum sanctorum set

17 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

I honestly would not mind this, but from the sets/figures we know about we are missing a few who would probably not be suited to be included in a display set - such as Loki, Drax and Nebula.

23 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

From the description, i expect it to be a hero's ship. I still place my viewpoint in that the Thanos we get in this set may not be a big-fig but some sort of brick-built figure - as the implication seemed to be 'Ship & Bike VS Thanos with Sword'

With the new ring pieces from Black Panther. I hope for a Marvel Ringer figure. Very b-villain of course, but still. 

Proxima Midnight looks amazing!!:wub: 

I love her new hairpiece, and the new face print and torso are cool. I like the two differently colored arms and I’m okay with the lack of leg printing, as the absence of printing isn’t super abrupt like it is on characters like Black Panther and Killmonger. Hopefully she has an alternate face and a cool build or new mold for her staff!

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Proxima Midnight looks amazing!!:wub: 

I love her new hairpiece, and the new face print and torso are cool. I like the two differently colored arms and I’m okay with the lack of leg printing, as the absence of printing isn’t super abrupt like it is on characters like Black Panther and Killmonger. Hopefully she has an alternate face and a cool build or new mold for her staff!

It's only a matter of time now before more set info is leaked 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Hopefully she has an alternate face and a cool build or new mold for her staff!

As do I. The new Captain Phasma has a nice build for her staff, using double-edged arrowhead pieces. I hope they can pull something off along the lines of a magna-guard staff, but sleeker.

Wow this is amazing. Now it’s only a matter of time (maybe as little as 12 days) before the sets start to leak. Even though proxima midnight has just black legs, I think the rest of her makes up for this and overall she is a great looking minifigure

I'mma cri now! Proxima Midnight is dayum cool. Her head and torso does make the justice for the black legs. 

Can't wait to see more!

Outrider has leaked as well. Don’t love the new Iron Man, seems to be the same old helmet we’ve had for 3 years and the figure doesn’t have the sleek design and blue lights of the actual suit. Hulkbuster head is nice. The Outrider looks cool but doesn’t have 4 arms like the movie or 6 arms like Lego describes them as having, and the lack of leg print is abrupt.