Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

18 hours ago, AmericaLego said:

A photo was posted by MarioPower on Instagram, and in it were two Loki figures. One was the Ragnarok version while the other looked to be the Avengers version from 2012. I could be wrong but does anyone know if that is indeed the old version or is it a new one?

Weird. It also has a green gem. Hmmmm. 

I'm not in any trouble, nor have I been in any real trouble from leaks. 

I posted leaks because I enjoyed having heads up on what was coming out. Others in the community did too, so I posted them to get the word around to those who cared. I didn't ask for anyone to talk about it or post about. I stopped posting leaks because I simply don't share as much interest in Lego anymore, combined with the fact that the account I had built up for 3 years had been taken down, it seemed as good as anytime to stop posting. Captain Unicorn is doing fine and dandy, still doing what he does and has had no problems on his end. To sum it all up, it's nice to sit on the sidelines and watch what happens here in the community instead of actually taking part. You guys probably won't be hearing from me on the leaking end again. Sorry to disappoint anyone and I say thanks to those who believed in me and stuck by my side when I did post something absurd. :blush:

I'm not expecting many people, but if anyone cares to keep up to date with me and what I'm up to, you can follow me @delta.png on Instagram. I can't promise Lego posts that often if at all, so don't follow me if you're expecting Lego leaks. 

Thanks again

Edited by Delta Customs

9 hours ago, Delta Customs said:

I posted leaks because I enjoyed having heads up on what was coming out. Others in the community did too, so I posted them to get the word around to those who cared. I didn't ask for anyone to talk about it or post about. I stopped posting leaks because I simply don't share as much interest in Lego anymore, combined with the fact that the account I had built up for 3 years had been taken down, it seemed as good as anytime to stop posting. Captain Unicorn is doing fine and dandy, still doing what he does and has had no problems on his end. To sum it all up, it's nice to sit on the sidelines and watch what happens here in the community instead of actually taking part. You guys probably won't be hearing from me on the leaking end again. Sorry to disappoint anyone and I say thanks to those who believed in me and stuck by my side when I did post something absurd. :blush:

I'm not expecting many people, but if anyone cares to keep up to date with me and what I'm up to, you can follow me @delta.png on Instagram. I can't promise Lego posts that often if at all, so don't follow me if you're expecting Lego leaks. 

Thanks again

I just want to say thank you delta for all of your posts and leaks. You became a big part in the Lego community. I gave your new account a follow but again thanks for everything 

On 11/4/2017 at 11:41 AM, Delta Customs said:

Thanks again

Hi Delta, so the original account got banned from IG. Well, it happens as @Falconfan1414 said, you are one of the best leaker that the lego community had. We enjoy it while it last. Thanks for bringing those news and you don't need to worry you've done your part. It's nice to know that you're still here at least you stayed. Guess I'll have to rely on those crappy images in IG hahahaha. 

On 03.11.2017 at 5:56 AM, AmericaLego said:

A photo was posted by MarioPower on Instagram, and in it were two Loki figures. One was the Ragnarok version while the other looked to be the Avengers version from 2012. I could be wrong but does anyone know if that is indeed the old version or is it a new one?

Looks like 2012 Loki to me, and considering he has some other older minifigures like Vader in the photo, I'm confident it old Loki. IW Loki should have Loki's green outfit from the end of Thor: Ragnarok ( which looks like a recolor of 2017 Loki).

I saw a photo from the leaked Infinity War trailer of Proxima Midnight fighting Falcon, and her character looks cool. Hopefully she is included in one of the upcoming sets.

Seeing we only have the set names for the BP sets I’m going to speculate on what’s included.

Kilmonger’s Chase

two truck builds

Black Panther

Shuri 

Kilmonger

Klaw

Battle for Wakanda 

Wakanda Ship build and fighting arena build (from trailer)

Black Panther 

Golden Jaguar

Man Ape

Dora Milaje Guard x2

Well this is interesting but apparently Disney is buying fox studios. With this rumored purchase marvel would get the rights back to both the x-men and fantastic four. The deal is apparently being worked on but the talks might be done soon. If marvel does get the rights back to fantastic four and x-men, we could see fantastic four sets and x-men sets within a few years probably 3-4 years. I thought I would share this because there might be some hope for sets in the future

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well this is interesting but apparently Disney is buying fox studios. With this rumored purchase marvel would get the rights back to both the x-men and fantastic four. The deal is apparently being worked on but the talks might be done soon. If marvel does get the rights back to fantastic four and x-men, we could see fantastic four sets and x-men sets within a few years probably 3-4 years. I thought I would share this because there might be some hope for sets in the future

It's far from a done deal, but here's hoping it happens eventually. Getting X-Men and F4 Lego sets would be awesome if they joined the MCU. We might even get an X-Men set that doesn't have Magneto fighting Wolverine!

Yeah, the whole Disney/20th Century Fox deal has me salivating! Some FF sets would be great! As for the MCU, I don't care if the X-Men stay in their own playground, but I needs me some Galactus!

30 minutes ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Yeah, the whole Disney/20th Century Fox deal has me salivating! Some FF sets would be great! As for the MCU, I don't care if the X-Men stay in their own playground, but I needs me some Galactus!

The idea that possibly one day we could have galactus build similar to giant man and not having to think about buying cheap knock offs for figures like silver surfer, invisible woman, mr fantastic, human tourch, and the thing make me so happy. I hope this deal goes through and soon we can be celebrating 

Guys, so I've seen 3 of the Black Panther figs (I'm 99.99% sure this is legit -- I will know for sure in a week or so...)

Spoiler

1) I've seen 3 of them -- there are at least 2 Black Panther variants and 1 Killmonger.

2) NO DEDICATED / NEW COWL :cry_sad: -- all three use the same ear crown / headpiece from before -- but oddly they don't seem to have any printing -- or maybe thy pictures were a bit unclear 

3) NO LEG OR ARM PRINT

Just now, agoodfella77 said:

Guys, so I've seen 3 of the Black Panther figs (I'm 99.99% sure this is legit -- I will know for sure in a week or so...)

Hide contents

1) I've seen 3 of them -- there are at least 2 Black Panther variants and 1 Killmonger.

2) NO DEDICATED / NEW COWL :cry_sad: -- all three use the same ear crown / headpiece from before -- but oddly they don't seem to have any printing -- or maybe thy pictures were a bit unclear 

3) NO LEG OR ARM PRINT

Oh snap that's a lil bit dissapointing on the print part.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Oh snap that's a lil bit dissapointing on the print part.

The head's look awesome and the torso's look great as well though

Spoiler

-- I am a bit gutted about the lack of printed elsewhere -- esp. the lack of a dedicated new cowl piece...

Of course, these could very well be preliminary runs -- does TLG do that? At any rate, like I said, I will be in a position to inspect them up close and personal in about a week or so -- I'll keep everyone posted...

Edited by agoodfella77

9 minutes ago, Bricky Kai Yay said:

Is/are the BP ones fairly similar to the one we got for Civil War?

The head prints and torsos are very different from each other and different from the CW variant.

Spoiler

1) One of the BP variants the head print is a lot simpler and "cleaner" and you can see more of the muscle outlines on the torso

2) The 2nd BP variant is a lot busier -- its got much more silver design printing on both the head and the torso and the eyes are Blue -- not sure why they are Blue -- but maybe its something related to a suit upgrade -- at any rate it looks pretty badass actually 

Edited by agoodfella77

The head prints and torsos are very different from each other and different from the CW variant.

Hide contents

1) One of the BP variants the head print is a lot simpler and "cleaner" and you can see more of the muscle outlines on the torso

2) The 2nd BP variant is a lot busier -- its got much more silver design printing on both the head and the torso and the eyes are Blue -- not sure why they are Blue -- but maybe its something related to a suit upgrade -- at any rate it looks pretty badass actually 

Does the killmonger look like the golden jaguar suit?

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Does the killmonger look like the golden jaguar suit?

Killmonger looks like 

Spoiler

the golden jaguar suit. head print is pretty badass / menacing looking with what appears to be Gold eyes -- and there is golden printing throughout the torso -- though oddly the "necklace" looks either silverish or white -- not sure if that is simply from the photo or if its faithful to the actual source / suit. Looks great. But again, would have loved a Cowl.

Edited by agoodfella77

New head cowl is not really necessary in my opinion, current design for Black Panther is good. However, the lack of legs and arm printing is such a big let down. They made the mistake in the CW: Black panther fig they did it again. 

4 minutes ago, agoodfella77 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hmmm the newer variant based on the trailer actually shows an outline of a violet or purple? How come it's a different color. And also I don't think lego is producing a set of figs for prelim runs only. If that's the leaked fig that's what we are getting. 

New head cowl is not really necessary in my opinion, current design for Black Panther is good. However, the lack of legs and arm printing is such a big let down. They made the mistake in the CW: Black panther fig they did it again. 

Hmmm the newer variant based on the trailer actually shows an outline of a violet or purple? How come it's a different color. And also I don't think lego is producing a set of figs for prelim runs only. If that's the leaked fig that's what we are getting. 

Yeah, not sure if the exact color -- it appears Blue -- but I guess it might be a blu-ish purple -- I'll know for sure when I can inspect them upclose. I just re-watched the 2nd trailer and the 1st BP seems to be the one where they show it side by side to the CW suit. If you re-watch it that suit is actually quite a simple / cleaner design and it's actually growing on me vs. the more busier one.

Yeah, not sure if the exact color -- it appears Blue -- but I guess it might be a blu-ish purple -- I'll know for sure when I can inspect them upclose. I just re-watched the 2nd trailer and the 1st BP seems to be the one where they show it side by side to the CW suit. If you re-watch it that suit is actually quite a simple / cleaner design and it's actually growing on me vs. the more busier one.

Well I'm happy because we are getting two new suits (this means that the first BP fig remains exclusive) and we will be having 3 variants. I hope we can get Klaue fig and T'challa then I'm all good.

Well I'm happy because we are getting two new suits (this means that the first BP fig remains exclusive) and we will be having 3 variants. I hope we can get Klaue fig and T'challa then I'm all good.

3 variants? I haven't been keeping up with the latest. Is that because we will have 2 BP sets and there is news that there will be an exclusive? Any more details on the exclusive? Is it for in store / US purchase only?

Btw, this trailer screenshot is what I am referring to. The suit on the left is the "simpler/cleaner" one ND the one on the right is the CW one we all know. 

3 variants? I haven't been keeping up with the latest. Is that because we will have 2 BP sets and there is news that there will be an exclusive? Any more details on the exclusive? Is it for in store / US purchase only?

Btw, this trailer screenshot is what I am referring to. The suit on the left is the "simpler/cleaner" one ND the one on the right is the CW one we all know. 

My bad. I mean we are getting 2 new suits (different designs) and we already got his first suit in the Civil War line last year. So that makes 3? 

My bad. I mean we are getting 2 new suits (different designs) and we already got his first suit in the Civil War line last year. So that makes 3? 

Oh right :) Yeah -- for me that will make 5 but who's counting :laugh:

29882482741_24e32c04b8_c.jpgBlack Panther / T'Challa [VARIANTS] [CUSTOM] [MCU] [MOC] [COMICS] by agoodfella minifigs, on Flickr

6 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

Hide contents

Nice one, thanks!