Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

I really like how inhumans are a big part of the marvel super heros 2 gameĀ and hopefully they release them in sets and don't go the fantastic four route but in reality I think they might need too many new molds to be in sets

4 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I really like how inhumans are a big part of the marvel super heros 2 gameĀ and hopefully they release them in sets and don't go the fantastic four route but in reality I think they might need too many new molds to be in sets

At best the only new molds they would need are maybe a Black Bolt headpiece, Medusa hair and Lockjaw

Still no new for Black Panther set(s)?

on a side note when is SDCC or Marvel's own convention? (Forgot the name tho)

I feel the following are the only characters that need to be included in the possible Black Panther sets;

- T'Challa (Diplomatic uniform)
- Black Panther (New Torso and Head)
- Klaue (With sonic arm)
- Everett ross (In a suit)
- Erik Killmonger (With mask)
- Nakia

M'Baku/Man-Ape is confirmed for Infinity War - so i dont mind if we get him in one of those sets instead (or even a BP sequel wave of sets)

Personally more interested in the Infinity War sets primarily because it'll be a chance to get all the heroes in the most up-to-date outfits and could be great replicating scenes.

11 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

on a side note when is SDCC or Marvel's own convention? (Forgot the name tho)

D23 is Marvel's thing, will probably get an Infinity War teaser of some kind coupled with the second trailer for Thor Ragnarok - July 14ā€“16, 2017
SDCC is July 20-23, 2017. I am unsure if Marvel is attending as they may just attend D23. This would be where we get the SDCC exclusive Lego figures though.

On 11/06/2017 at 10:26 PM, HyperOnion said:

It's really, really bad--few years back I was making minifigs of me and my wife, and the options for black woman heads were pretty much just Storm and some Star Wars alien with purple eyes, neither of which were great. Slightly better now, but still no official option for "black woman with glasses." Got a custom printed, so it worked out in the end, but it was an eye opening experience in where the limits of Lego's minifig options currently are

Lego was never originally going to branch out into having any skintone other than yellow.

It's not really a limitation as much as they are expanding into a new territory that they never really planned on and may drop completely if they ever stop doing movie tie-in's - given they have went from having one skin tone colour (yellow) to having at minimum three which is more costly to make hence the majority of non-licensed or non-specific themes sticking to the regular yellow figures. If we get tie-in figures where a main character is a 'black woman with glasses' then we will likely get that represented in Lego form - the issue at the moment lies in a lack of that particular character being shown in movies in main roles. However we will be getting exactly this with the Nasa women's set that passed Lego ideas - though admittedly the skin tone used in the final product may end up being lighter than what you would use for a figure representation (judging from your DP)

C5wslNfVAAEAUn6.jpg

Ā 

Edited by Scarilian

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

I feel the following are the only characters that need to be included in the possible Black Panther sets;

- T'Challa (Diplomatic uniform)
- Black Panther (New Torso and Head)
- Klaue (With sonic arm)
- Everett ross (In a suit)
- Erik Killmonger (With mask)
- Nakia

M'Baku/Man-Ape is confirmed for Infinity War - so i dont mind if we get him in one of those sets instead (or even a BP sequel wave of sets)

Personally more interested in the Infinity War sets primarily because it'll be a chance to get all the heroes in the most up-to-date outfits and could be great replicating scenes.

D23 is Marvel's thing, will probably get an Infinity War teaser of some kind coupled with the second trailer for Thor Ragnarok - July 14ā€“16, 2017
SDCC is July 20-23, 2017. I am unsure if Marvel is attending as they may just attend D23. This would be where we get the SDCC exclusive Lego figures though.

That T'challa is a must have. I personally like the idea getting a new variant and include a unmasked version. Klaw is also great! Killmonger with that mask seen in the trailers will be awesome.Ā 

Ā 

Yup, that's it D23! so it's stillĀ Ā month a way.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

That T'challa is a must have. I personally like the idea getting a new variant and include a unmasked version. Klaw is also great! Killmonger with that mask seen in the trailers will be awesome.

Yeah, hopefully we end up getting a variant. Would be better than having two identical versions and a variant of him in his diplomatic suit would enable us to get a head to use for him when he unmasks without giving us duplicated figures.

2 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Yeah, hopefully we end up getting a variant. Would be better than having two identical versions and a variant of him in his diplomatic suit would enable us to get a head to use for him when he unmasks without giving us duplicated figures.

True that. As seen in the trailers he have an updated suit. More simple but classic looking. also hisĀ Ā facial hair is differentĀ :laugh:

24 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

My guess is they do give us klaw they will do what they did with cyborg and give us that arm plus a stud shooterĀ 

Klaue's missing arm is the left, Cyborgs is on the right

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

My guess is they do give us klaw they will do what they did with cyborg and give us that arm plus a stud shooterĀ 

Klaw is missing the arm other way around.Ā 

Ā 

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Klaue's missing arm is the left, Cyborgs is on the right

Right tho, in comics it should be the left arm.Ā 

Now that is confirmed that Venom is with the same universe as Tom Holland's spidey, You guys think we can get a new venom minifigure in hisĀ movie appearance?

Now that is confirmed that Venom is with the same universe as Tom Holland's spidey, You guys think we can get a new venom minifigure in hisĀ movie appearance?

Only if its a PG12 rating or below, its rumoured to be R

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Only if its a PG12 rating or below, its rumoured to be R

There's been a lot of talk if it's R, Holland will not fit the spidey role on that. Would love to see an updated movie accurate venom. Imagine that with alternate head of Tom Hardy.

There's been a lot of talk if it's R, Holland will not fit the spidey role on that. Would love to see an updated movie accurate venom. Imagine that with alternate head of Tom Hardy.

Knowing how lazy LEGO is, they'll just reuse the Bane headĀ :laugh:

I would like to see a set on it, with Eddie Brock and Venom included, but its all down to the rating

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Hard to say it is 100% confirmed when Sony says yes, but Marvel says no.

14 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

Hard to say it is 100% confirmed when Sony says yes, but Marvel says no.

if you look at Feige's face reaction looks like shocked or what.Ā I think it shouldn't be announced yet, but who knows. If you will ask me I'll hope for the better so we can get Venom this time more detailed.Ā 

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Knowing how lazy LEGO is, they'll just reuse the Bane headĀ :laugh:

I would like to see a set on it, with Eddie Brock and Venom included, but its all down to the rating

Hahahah it wouldn't fit because of the mouth! lol. Seriously I want to see more detailed venom if we're given a chance!Ā 

I really don't think a Venom set is likely. I get the feeling that the Sony movies will at best be very loosely connected to the MCU and not officially acknowledged in any way.

3 hours ago, Battlinpanther said:

I really don't think a Venom set is likely. I get the feeling that the Sony movies will at best be very loosely connected to the MCU and not officially acknowledged in any way.

Plus, if it is an R-rated movie, I doubt we can expect to see any sets based off it. Ā The target audience for LEGO is still children, and I don't see them lining up for what is essentially another Alien movie.

Also, now there are rumors of Kraven and Mysterio spin-offs. Ā It seems like the villain choices for Spider-Man: Homecoming sequels is growing smaller and smaller.

Edited by Dr Axels

16 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

Plus, if it is an R-rated movie, I doubt we can expect to see any sets based off it. Ā The target audience for LEGO is still children, and I don't see them lining up for what is essentially another Alien movie.

Also, now there are rumors of Kraven and Mysterio spin-offs. Ā It seems like the villain choices for Spider-Man: Homecoming sequels is growing smaller and smaller.

Me to my brother the other day; "You know who I want to see as the bad guys in Spider Man 2? Mysterio and Kraven the Hunter. Kravens a pretty bigĀ villain, and Mysterio is really badass, out of all the villains we haven't seen in Spideys rogues, I wanna see them pop up next."

One day later; "Sony to release solo Mysterio and Kraven the Hunter spin off films"

Me: "Well &$?#!"

Edited by Quicksilver838

57 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

Yeah it's like when people were so sure we were gonna get Deadpool or Defenders sets and yet...

41 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Me to my brother the other day; "You know who I want to see as the bad guys in Spider Man 2? Mysterio and Kraven the Hunter. Kravens a pretty bigĀ villain, and Mysterio is really badass, out of all the villains we haven't seen in Spideys rogues, I wanna see them pop up next."

One day later; "Sony to release solo Mysterio and Kraven the Hunter spin off films"

Me: "Well &$?#!"

I was having that very same conversation with friendsĀ :grin:. Ā Let's not forget that the Venom movie will also feature Carnage, so we can scratch him off the list.

If I recall correctly, either Marvel or Sony came out and said that the MCU Spider-Man franchise will not revisit any of the previously used villains. Ā So that means Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Sandman, Rhino, Electro,Ā and Lizard. Ā After all of them, what significant villains are left? Ā Scorpion and Hobgoblin haven't made any appearances, but I'm afraid the jinx ourselves.

35 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

I was having that very same conversation with friendsĀ :grin:. Ā Let's not forget that the Venom movie will also feature Carnage, so we can scratch him off the list.

If I recall correctly, either Marvel or Sony came out and said that the MCU Spider-Man franchise will not revisit any of the previously used villains. Ā So that means Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Sandman, Rhino, Electro,Ā and Lizard. Ā After all of them, what significant villains are left? Ā Scorpion and Hobgoblin haven't made any appearances, but I'm afraid the jinx ourselves.

Actually not that they will never use it, they will avoid using as much as possible and bring new baddies with the MCU Spidey, that'sĀ what I've read. and Hobgoblin is considered Harry Osborn in the original Raimi trilogy.

Ooops Harry Osborn ( James Franco ) is labeledĀ New Goblin.

20 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

Do we even need another Venom or Carnage, though? The ones we got were already great--not sure what they could do to improve them. Plus they were in really cheap sets, so even if you missed them they should be pretty inexpensive on Brick link?

14 minutes ago, HyperOnion said:

Do we even need another Venom or Carnage, though? The ones we got were already great--not sure what they could do to improve them. Plus they were in really cheap sets, so even if you missed them they should be pretty inexpensive on Brick link?

Carnage is alright, for venom it could be better for more arm printing? Or making it not just a normal minifig? Axl nexo knight type?