Brickmasta

[MOC] The Lego Movie - BATMOBILE

Hi all together,

some might remember me for building The Batwing last year and providing the PDF instructions :wink:

16401857176_73d0796f1e_z.jpg

Build your own Batwing! by Brickmasta

Since nothing new from TLG is in sight for their precious TLM franchise, which is really disappointing for me since there is still so much stuff from TLM they could do, I decided to take matters in my own hands and continue on delivering some of the coolest movie creations. Next on my list: The Batmobile

16247935417_7854a3f5e8_z.jpg

Lets get back to work then... by Brickmasta

I learned quite a lot during reverse engineering The Batwing and fortunately I also required a lot of pieces I can now use for recreating The Batmobile. My goal for this build is to make it as professional as possible, sturdy but still with play features to make it attractive for children to drive it around without breaking apart. I started with the base structure and inside of it and already discovered a few changes I need to do to make it a reliable construction.

16262602620_b3a70c49fb_z.jpg

WIP #1 - Lego Movie Batmobile by Brickmasta

At the same time I am in progress of creating the digital PDF instruction manual, which enables me to experiment, build ahead and take a look what could work out and what not.

15864077323_94136c9e8f_z.jpg

WIP #2 - Lego Movie Batmobile Instruction by Brickmasta

With all of this set I will hopefully be finished quicker than I was with The Batwing, with also being able to provide you the instruction PDF at the same time on my Brickmasta blog.

Hope you enjoy it, next updates coming pretty soonish :grin:

Edited by Brickmasta

Awesome Brickmasta! I'll be first in line to get the instructions when you are finished!

Sir Brickmasta, any updates?

I had a friend of mine buy for me your MOC TLM Batwing and I really really liked it a lot!

I wish you'll push through with this project until it's completion =)

Can't wait to see this! Regarding your Batwing MOC, I was hesitant to purchase instructions because I didn't know how sturdy it would be. Also I'm broke, haha. Anyways, I saw that some people made theirs stronger using your instructions as a base. Are your instructions updated at all to be sturdier using some of their techniques?

Thanks and God bless,

Actor Builder

Hi Brickmasta,

Your job is incredible, really good work.

I'm very interested to your project "Batmobile (Lego Movie Version)",

I tried to realize with gold instructions of "The Lego Movie Videogame" but I'm stuck after making the floor with axles of wheels.

I need instructions for this great MOC.

Thanks

Alessandro