Hi!

I would like to introduce you my series of creations that is a story about Oliver's horrifying night. Enjoy. :classic:

This is Oliver. He´s a very average middle-aged man, who goes to work every morning, makes his monthly house loan payments on time and enjoys things like watching sports on TV and eating junk food. Sometimes he goes to the pub and drinks a beer or two, as you can see. However, Oliver´s got a problem: at night he suffers from awful nightmares. That´s why the dark circles under his eyes have been a part of his facial features for years.

16408483142_6fc5f3052d_z.jpgOliver having fun by Heksu, on Flickr

The day turns to night. Oliver goes to bed but has a feeling that the night is going to be hard.

16407653761_49242b9152_c.jpgOliver trying to get some sleep by Heksu, on Flickr

Oliver fell asleep fast at night, but the torture began soon. Oliver, who suffers from arachnophobia but loves reading, has already seen this same nightmare many, too many, times.

16383442786_eebf42ab6c_z.jpgSpider attack by Heksu, on Flickr

Because of the spider nightmare Oliver’s shirt was dripping with sweat, and he woke up to change a dry one. It was only a couple of minutes past twelve o’clock.

Oliver fell asleep again. The next dream started this time quite promisingly. Oliver was hiking in a rainforest that was full of beautiful and colorful flowers and other vegetation. It was surprisingly quiet, as if all the animals would have been hiding. There weren’t even mosquitoes disturbing! Oliver found a stream and filled his water bottle. Then he sat down against a rock face and drank. But no paradise without a…

16409424835_b7b97d4972_z.jpgIn the rain forest by Heksu, on Flickr

It seems that Oliver's nightmares won't stop. Oliver has in his garden a decayed pine tree that he should cut down. However, Oliver has avoided the task, because he's afraid that something goes wrong... like in this nightmare.

15789387233_e4af67f3b6_z.jpgTimber! by Heksu, on Flickr

Oliver's nightmares are getting weirder and weirder...

16407663301_20a9e98023_c.jpgRomantic candle dinner by Heksu, on Flickr

I will probably create more nightmare-MOCs to annoy Oliver - until then, sweet dreams!

See also my Facebook-page: https://www.facebook...alikkarakentaja

https://www.flickr.c...63861@N08/sets/

All kinds of feedback is welcome! :classic:

Edited by Heksu

This is funny and very well done. And there's an endless number of nightmares you can build - you could go on with this for years :) keep them coming!

The "Romantic candle dinner" is my favourite :classic:, but all of these made me laugh. The "written" story adds a lot to the pics. so go on this way. Later you may build some more frightening nightmares, but I think Oliver will die before you can build some Cthulhu inspired ones :classic:

Thank you very much for your comments! Yes, Oliver is very poor - maybe he will see some nice dreams in the future, too!

Edited by Heksu

AWESOME mini-land scale story telling........and horse for dinner has a whole new meaning ! :laugh:

I wonder what nightmares he'll have next.......worse one would be being a married middle aged man having nightmares.......oh, wait that's all married men having nightmares ! :laugh:

Brick On 'Heksu' ! :grin: