Sign in to follow this  
Meiko

BrickUniverse 2015

BrickUniverse is a new convention for 2015 taking place in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States from March 28-29 2015 (March 26-29 for registered attendees/exhibitors). Find more information at http://brickuniverse.org

I will be attending to take part in a panel about the online LEGO fan community speaking for Brickipedia. If any other Eurobricks members will be there, I'll look forward to seeing you. :classic:

(I am not affiliated with BrickUniverse and am only creating the topic because I noticed one wasn't created already)

Tell us more about it, we displayed at Beickfair Ala and are intending to go to brickfair Virginia, my son and I loved the experience.

Is it for MOC's? Is it just lego etc

Cheers

Tell us more about it, we displayed at Beickfair Ala and are intending to go to brickfair Virginia, my son and I loved the experience.

Is it for MOC's? Is it just lego etc

Cheers

It's very similar to BrickFair, so AFOLs and other fans will be exhibiting their MOCs and there will be various seminars with LEGO fans.

I am planning on being there for the public event Saturday. Seeing the events during the rest of the convention I am regretting not getting a 4-day pass, but maybe next year. I am curious what all will be in the 4 day participant goodie bag. I don't think the public attendees get one.