Sign in to follow this  
super_st

Hi all :)

Hi, I am chris, 32 from the uk.

Decided to have a look through the web to see what Lego places I could find. As a kid I had loads of Lego ranging from Knights, Robin Hood style, wolf men, spacemen etc with my favourites being pirates and the imperial soldiers.

Anyway they have all been in plastic tubs in the loft for 20 years until now after getting it out to give it to my 8 year old son.....but I can't part with the pirates and imperials, so I decided to build them :) had some frustration at the odd missing piece and missing instructions. Did cross my mind to sell but i have decided I may even start to add to the collection and set it up in my loft.

Will try and post some pics of them soon

Here we go been a while since i used photobucket lol. You mignt notice to odd missing bit, missing the ships wheel from the HMS sea lion (so annoyed), missing a blue cannon hole flag, one of the blue pieces from the caribbean clipper's rear section, few broken palm tree leaves and missing the odd little piece.

Still have the castle to build which i believe is the kings mountain fortress 6081, some black knight bits, wolmen, and spacestuff

lego4.jpg

lego3.jpg

lego2.jpg

lego1.jpg

lego5.jpg

Edited by super_st

Wow. That's a pretty great collection. No wonder You wanna keep it :blush:

Anyway, You're most welcome to visit our forums. There're some interesting discusions going in with pirates and other, hopefully You'll find something for Yourself, and contribute as well :wink:

Welcome to Eurobricks :thumbup:

Thanks for the welcome. I think I may have to set it up properly and then try some custom builds in the future

Just received my first batch of spares to repair my ships. LOL and bought a hull on ebay, maybe the start of something hahaha