bacem

[MOC] mixel mobile assault (glorp corp max)

hey guys! back again with another mixel creation. this time i'm using glorp corp, the green mixels from series 3.

this one is made as an entry for brickset mixels 3 competition on flickr.

UPDATE: building instruction can be found here

front:

15454325586_942ca1b229_o.jpg

other front:

15477430095_a5a0e2a1a9_o.jpg

back:

15290772658_cd28f29fb2_o.jpg

action pose:

15474283471_72f791f72f_o.jpg

that's it for now, c&c appreciated.

Edited by bacem

Damn, these keep getting better and better!

Keep up the good work and go eat some bacon, bacem!

thanks! :sweet: will do.

This is the kind of MOC that makes me want to buy Mixels. :grin:

Good job Bacem, and good luck for the contest. Do you have detailed pictures of the body structure ? I'm really curious about how it's built.

That looks really amazing. Reminds me of a mostly-obscure, but a personal favorite D&D monster. This makes me also consider the possibilities of mixels. Despite the really childish marketing campaign, these things can turn into some pretty complex designs. The way that face looks like it has a knight's helmet, with the eye looking through a slit is really cool!

This is the kind of MOC that makes me want to buy Mixels. :grin:

Good job Bacem, and good luck for the contest. Do you have detailed pictures of the body structure ? I'm really curious about how it's built.

thank you! about the body structure, well, i plan to make an instruction for this, tough i don't know when, since i'm currently pretty busy. hopefully i made it. :grin:

Nice work. Good luck, bacem; can't wait to judge you!

thanks! you're one of the judge?

That looks really amazing. Reminds me of a mostly-obscure, but a personal favorite D&D monster. This makes me also consider the possibilities of mixels. Despite the really childish marketing campaign, these things can turn into some pretty complex designs. The way that face looks like it has a knight's helmet, with the eye looking through a slit is really cool!

thank you very much! :classic:

you're one of the judge?

Yup! I came into contact with Huw through email a while ago, and he made me one due to my position as founder of the Mixels Wiki.

Yup! I came into contact with Huw through email a while ago, and he made me one due to my position as founder of the Mixels Wiki.

ohhh! so you're the founder. in that case, just wanna tell you, you're gonna have a hard time to be a judge, since there are many amazing entry there. :classic:

Edited by bacem

sorry about that :grin: it's fixed now. :wink:

Thank you ! That's a very nice PDF, good job ! I don't know if I'll build it, though, I need to buy Spikels first to build this MOC a friend of mine made. :grin:

Thank you ! That's a very nice PDF, good job ! I don't know if I'll build it, though, I need to buy Spikels first to build this MOC a friend of mine made. :grin:

no worries! :sweet: i just show you this, because you said you want to know how the body was build, so i tought seeing the instruction would be the best way. :wink:

Great! I would like to see more of these Mixels mech things

i already made the second one. :wink: it's just waiting to be photographed.

Edited by bacem