DoubleT

Alpha Team

HI

Here some small pictures of the new Alpha Team sets, the look cool like ice :)

418763.jpg

418762.jpg

418764.jpg

418761.jpg

418765.jpg

418759.jpg

:D

Have a nice day

Thank you for the pics ! those looks truely amazing and make me think of the old Ice Planet Space theme (in fact my favorite space theme). :rolleyes:

The jet seems really nice as the ogel base.

I guess we will finally see some interresting sets this year !

Is it good or bad, I don't know... My wallter will kill me if I take more money inside of it :lol:

Hi All

Here is i pic i found on Brickshelf, of the new Alpha Team Base.

4748-1.jpg

It looks Great, well so does all the new Alpha Sets :)

Maybe im the only one that remembers, buy in the 80's there was an Cartoon cald "Mask". Its alot like that.

you're not the only one to know it :) I used to have some mask vehicules. But those were nicer ! :)

:happy: yeah, i LOVED MASK!!!! but wasn't it called "Masks"?!? when i was 5 or 6yo, i owned much of masks-stuff, like some cars, that could be changed so they were able to fly, and there were many figures i collected...

but the thing i remember still best was following: my step brother owned the large base, situated into a mountain or an vulcano or something like that.... man, i was so envious!!!

*remembers childhood*

it was the time, where the good old BATMAN episodes came early in the morning on tv... :wub: :rolleyes:

I'm also thinking a lot about that period dude... It seems it was ages ago (but wait, it was 15 years ago !) I can't believe I'm that old, I just feel the same inside. Maybe when I will have childs it will change.

Cl

no, i know that i will play with my children a lot!!! even if they dont want to!!! <:)

when i was a childl, i always said to my mother: "mom, i dont want to grow up! then i'm not allowed to play with legos anymore!!!" - But now, i AM grown up (almost... hehe :loul: ) AND i play again with legos!!! live is so nice!!! :angel:

(my part, to get this thread more and more off-topic... :< )

*sitting on the psychanalyst's sofa*

Well my father never wanted to play with me when I was a child. I'm afraid my childs won't allow me to play with them...

But beeing an adult is nice : you can have much more bricks ^_^

This is definitly a true (and bad) fact. As an adult you have repsonsabilities :mellow:

This is definitly a true (and bad) fact. As an adult you have repsonsabilities

exactly one minute before you posted this, my mother (living still at home till july) told me to stop buying too much lego... (got the two left x-pods today... 3,45 Euro each... :loul: )

ApophisV and Jipay, i have Cald Dr. Phil, he is comming online soon :)

cool, a new member!!! THAT is the new way, we get members!!! :loul: :lol: :loul:

"Dear Doctor Phil,

the members of a forum where i'm posting are very crazy and write strange things. Maybe you should join the board to observe it and find some soulutions to their problems. The strangest guy, named ApophisV posts like he never had any English lesson and writes about very unnormal things like vulcano bases of his step brother.

Maybe you are able to help them, so please sign in to our board!

Sincerely yours,

DoubleT, Co-Creator of EuroBricks.com"

i knew it!!! this isn't a lego board, you want to examine me!!! surely there are everywhere cameras in my room!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

but what you don't know: currently i'm sitting here wearing my santa clause costume!!!! <:

so, i made my confession. what about you? :lol:

ha ha! You guys sure are crazy! :lol:

I am, technically, able to still play with Lego as I am not an AFOL yet. Only a few more years! <_<

:P

Jon.

he he, i'm not really old (20...), but i count myself as AFOL... its because i stopped playing lego when i was 15yo or something like that and startet COLLECTION and BUILDING lego a few years later (i really began, at the time when "jedi duel" was released...)

sometimes (one or two times per year) i play secretly like a child... "bang!!!" "boom!!!" "swoosh!!!".... :loul: but most times i'm only building... :angel:

sometimes (one or two times per year) i play secretly like a child... "bang!!!" "boom!!!" "swoosh!!!".... :loul: but most times i'm only building... :angel:

Admit it ApophisV, we all know that you do it all the time. The cameras set up by DoubleT are very useful you know! :P

Jon.

lol! :lol:

And from what I've seen, your santa clause costume isn't the only one you like to wear!

*cough* fairy dress *cough* :P

Jon.

oh my god!!! MUM!!!!!!!!!! they tease me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jonfett teases me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I wish that DR. Phil could come online soon :$ :$

These guys are crazy :ph34r: