Sign in to follow this  
Prince Manic

Building the inside of the Star Destoyer for brickflims

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

How I can only build a realstic inside of the star Destoryer with lord vader and the emperor discussing their plans to each other, I could try design it VIA from Lego Digital Designor but half of the needed pieces are not on Pick a brick, how I could make this without using the support's missing pieces support?

I just wanna build a simple insides of the star destoryer for a brickflim I'm working on very soon, so what pieces I could use to make this happen?

I would love some ideas on how to build one myself without too much detailing.

something like this without being highly detailed

imperial-star-destoyer.jpg

You could try bricklink for the parts you need, if it exists, they probably have it. But if they don't, go in the moc index in this forum, under SoNE " freebuilds" check out some of the vignettes in there. Nom carvers ISD vigs in particular are pretty good.

You could try bricklink for the parts you need, if it exists, they probably have it. But if they don't, go in the moc index in this forum, under SoNE " freebuilds" check out some of the vignettes in there. Nom carvers ISD vigs in particular are pretty good.

Okay I'll look at that to build a simple model of the Star Destoyer without so much details, I could use pick a brick if it's simple enough to be used as a set.

I thought the Star Destroyer we are getting this year had a bridge like that?

No way! that thing can barely resemble that scene or fit any figs at all.

Nom Carver's ISD builds are definitely a good source for techniques. You might also look at the Star Destroyer bridge used by Brickdoctor and others at the beginning of the Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka contest posts (Core Rules, Introduction and Discussion, and Episodes I, II, III, and IV only so far). These are all physical builds, so that parts to build them do exist. Bricklink will be a great tool to find acquire the parts you need, because bricklink stores collectively sell virtually every LEGO element every made, including a number of part/color combinations LEGO never released as part of any sets.