Sign in to follow this  
Nom Carver

[SoNE free build] "No one escapes from the empire"

Love it! Microbuilds are not my strong point so I love it when others pull it off well.

Thanks, I am not very good at microbuilding either but I also try to experiment some alternative stuff, what I feel to be the most annoying issue is the light and the camera (and my photography skills).

Another excellent use of the tactic of overwhelming force! Now, if only fighter command would deploy a few more TIE's ...

I agree, the light is a problem, but all in all I think it's pretty darned good! I especially like the way you MOC'd the CR90 Corvette. Maybe if you made the engine structure a little wider so that it could hold the right number of engines? The TIE Fighters are a little bit wide, but other than that? Just great!

Another excellent use of the tactic of overwhelming force! Now, if only fighter command would deploy a few more TIE's ...

I agree, the light is a problem, but all in all I think it's pretty darned good! I especially like the way you MOC'd the CR90 Corvette. Maybe if you made the engine structure a little wider so that it could hold the right number of engines? The TIE Fighters are a little bit wide, but other than that? Just great!

Thanks, I knew that some engines were missing but I took my MOVing license on this one and chose to reduce the number of engines for mere esthetic purposes.