Sign in to follow this  
Commander Wolf

Colonial Merchantman

indexed.gif

Well, here's a MOC that's going to be torn down very soon, so I figure I might as well post it before it falls into complete obscurity.

The MOC Pages page pretty much explains everything - this is a steampunk MOC more than a space MOC, but MOC Pages doesn't have a category for steampunk.

Click on the picture for the BS gallery, and all comments, questions, flames, etc. are appreciated.

MOC Pages

dsc00000.jpg

You're a jerk, and I hate your hair. Your model stinks, too.

Heh heh, sorry. I in no way mean the above comment, and hopefully don't offend you, but you said flames were appreciated, and couldn't help myself. :-P

As for your ship... I like the idea of it, and really like the look of the back section. The engines are a neat touch, and are really well done. Plus the fact that you motorized it is sweet. I don't really like the choice of yellow for the middle, and I think if you were to cover up the Technic holes (by putting plates in them, or by some other way) I think it would look better.

I also don't really like the look of the front, and the way it just drops off from the yellow part. I think if you were to make it a little more sloped and spacey looking, it might look a bit better...

Also do you have any of those cargo containers? I would like to see how it looks with them in the ship...

Well, since you're wrecking it, I doubt this comment will really help you with this model... ah well.

Nice work, overall! :-)