strider406

Republic Gunship battle scene

Hi this is my colorful Republic gunship. I made it because I can't afford the gunship. I also made a small battle scene in front of it of Halo and Starwars minifigs dueling it out.

phppgqffopm.jpg

phpiqivk3pm.jpg

A Elite and a Jedi Apprentice Dueling it out.

phpra8es6pm.jpg

A Grunt and a Jedi Knight are locked in combat.

dsc00853.jpg

Look out Obi Wan!

phpblssvupm.jpg

Troll with a Giant Sword.

phprh2jptpm.jpg

A small tour of my Republic Gunship.

phpkmv3mgpm.jpg

phplw2shypm.jpg

phpbximwopm.jpg

The Escape Pod

phpclc4q0pm.jpg

The Bacta Tank

phpzmpnt7pm.jpg

The Troll wasn't to happy with the Jedi.

Feel free to visit my Brickself Gallery

Edited by strider406

Oh my god those pictures are huge. I know someone is going to ask you to resize them...

But your ship looks pretty accurate (other than the colors) Nice!

That is a really good gunship for not having the set. Did u look at instructions online or just pictures?

For not having the set, it is very good. You should definitely resize those pics though, or else Hinckley's gonna come along with his big ol' paddle and resize you... :sing:

PS: DP-- Love the new avatar! :cry_happy::tongue:

That is a really good gunship for not having the set. Did u look at instructions online or just pictures?

I built one and it was made from just pictures.This one is made from instructions on lego.com but some of the instructions were missing so the top half was built from pictures.

Wow thats really good and accurate for just looking at the pictures. Good job. Are thoughs supposed to be halo guys fighting the star wars guys?

That´s a very creative gunship indeed, and the battle scenery´s also very original. Nicely done! :classic:

And yes, usually we prefer the pics here to be not larger than 800x600. :blush:

If you could need some helpful tutorials, look here. :thumbup:

Thats an interesting MOC, accurate except for the colours. Its nice to see you have resized the pictures too! By the way, that is a cool battle scene you have there, halo vs. Star Wars for the win!

That is pretty cool that you only looked at pictures to build this. I think that you should definitely save your money if you can and buy the actual Republic Gunship. It is a great set. If you don't want to spend that much, you could buy the AT-TE, which I have a feeling would be super hard to build just looking at pics and without the right pieces. That way, you could have two vehicles while only having to buy one.

Very well done, considering that the parts were from your collection - very...colourful at that. I just built my gunship yesterday - it is well worth the $139 (CAD) pricetag.

That is pretty cool that you only looked at pictures to build this. I think that you should definitely save your money if you can and buy the actual Republic Gunship. It is a great set. If you don't want to spend that much, you could buy the AT-TE, which I have a feeling would be super hard to build just looking at pics and without the right pieces. That way, you could have two vehicles while only having to buy one.

Thanks for commenting and yes it would be super hard to build an AT-TE from just pictures. Maybe i'll try sometime.