Sign in to follow this  
General Kannon

2 Military Mocs

indexed.gif

Here are my two latest CADs.

My Apocalypse Tank based of the Apocalypse Tank from Red Alert Two. Yes I realize that there are no treads or top to the turret ,but I already have those and cant make them on LDD

apoc_tank.jpg

And here is my Lynx truck. It started of as being based on the Humvee, but then it turned into this

lynx_truck.jpg

So what do yall think.

Nice to see another Red Alert Two fan *y* :-$

*goes to play a skirmish*

The apocolypse seems abit too slender, to me, however. The humvee seems fine, however im not a huge fan of ldd-only mocs, as I cant truely see what they're like :-$

im not a huge fan of ldd-only mocs, as I cant truely see what they're like :-$

Nor am i, but this is how i get new items since i do not have very many bricks.

Nor am i, but this is how i get new items since i do not have very many bricks.

Good point. It's a necessary evil for you. Well, I would love to see you with more bricks, because your digital designs are pretty cool. I like both of these. The tank is simply badass. It has a very nice weapons arsenal. But the truck is my favorite. I really like the way you did the doors. Great work. *sweet*

Good point. It's a necessary evil for you. Well, I would love to see you with more bricks, because your digital designs are pretty cool. I like both of these. The tank is simply badass. It has a very nice weapons arsenal. But the truck is my favorite. I really like the way you did the doors. Great work. *sweet*

Thanks Hinckley, Im glad were on good terms, and sorry again. And a Necessary Evil it is, probably they best way it could be put. I tried to buy both of these today with one of those $100 Visa Gift cards(shopping cart total was something like 98.68) but they denied the transactions. I simply hate the Visa Gift card they Never work.