Part I

Part II

Part III

Part IV

Part V

Part VI

Part VII

Part VIII

Log of Agent G: Once again I found myself in a hospital, recovering from my wounds. I had managed to send a distress signal before I blacked out under the rubble, and a M.A.N.T.I.S. Rescue copter showed up shortly and flew us to the nearest hospital. The rookie had survived, but I had taken quite a beating protecting her from the falling rocks. My left leg sends a shooting pain up into my spine if i put too much weight on it or step with it wrong. We had both slept soundly for most of the day under the effects of the doctor's painkillers, but I was awake long enough to receive gifts from the few M.A.N.T.I.S. friends I have. Strange dreams plagued my sleep now though, visions and memories... The White Rabbit, the Purple Alien, my strange trip through space, and a menacing masked figure in dark blue, with hollow grey piercing eyes that saw everything. He, it, reached out to me, pointing at me with a sharp black finger, and said three words: "Find the Cobwebs." Then he rose out of a dark chain that seemed to form around him only as he left it and walked to me, slowly at first, then faster, arms outstretched repeating, louder and louder: "Find the Cobwebs.""Find the Cobwebs.""Find the Cobwebs!""Find the Cobwebs!" At the last yell, he had his hands clutched around my head, his face inches from mine. My eyes flashed open, and I awoke drenched in a cold sweat despite the air conditioning in the room, my heart pounding faster than my mind was racing.

27166860424_bfd89ef0a4.jpg

I didn't move in my fear from the dream, but I heard light footsteps, and saw the line of light on the wall from the opened door.

27166839514_d231213d90.jpg

My would-be assassin stepped closer to the bed, closer, closer...

27744771976_28b5713394.jpg

He raised the weapon that was to be my demise, a expensive knife used by only the most professional of assassins, so rare it could only be supplied if the man was hired by a corporation. His muscles tensed, preparing for the downward thrust.

27166793014_03545d0e5e.jpg

I leaped up and hit my fist square under his jaw, sending him flying back onto the other bed. He dropped the knife in his surprise, and I made sure he didn;t recover enough to reach it.

27744694876_7e5f287b01.jpg

Although a professional, he didn't expect me to be awake, and I was able to overpower him with some, but little difficulty.

27166730424_c88264f651.jpg

With a final punch he slumped to the floor, defeated. By this time, the girl had woken up, drowsy but ready for what might come next.

27166720974_cc6a4c20fe.jpg

"What happened, who is this?" She asks, bewilderment plainly showing on her face.

"He was sent to kill me, and thankfully failed, but we need to get out of here, there'll be more coming." I say, meanwhile struggling to pick up the unconscious body of the assassin.

"To kill you?! Why? She was sliding out of the hospital bed now, becoming apparent of what I was meaning to do. "What are you going to do to him...?"

27166712784_64efd5716f.jpg

"I'm sending them a message." With a grunt, I heave the assassin out of the window, listening for the distinct thud on the pavement waiting below.

The girl tries to stifle a scream.

27166703044_d248fbdeb4.jpg

I see the fear on her face. "Don't worry, we're only one floor up. It won't kill him, but he'll have something to remember me by." I lie. He's dead, and as much as it weighs on me, it weighs less than a knife in my heart, and it seems to comforts the girl. "We have to go now. I know a place where we can hide." She nods, and we step out into the light of the hallway.

27500461180_712dd5e98a.jpg

The full MOC.

27744640816_ce8a4fbdb3.jpg

Comments and Criticism much apreciated!

Edited by Mr Greeble

Is that the rookie from last week?

Nice build. Very good quiet scene. It really looks like night (but we'll photographed) and the layout of the hospital looks right, so good job!

The story is interesting. Can't wait to see who the Assassin is working for. He's certainly not one of Ours! Octan doesn't hire assassins that miss their mark .

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I really like the way you show them asleep in their beds, but my favorite is the action shot of the uppercut--the posing is really fantastic. Great job!

Is that the rookie from last week?

Nice build. Very good quiet scene. It really looks like night (but we'll photographed) and the layout of the hospital looks right, so good job!

The story is interesting. Can't wait to see who the Assassin is working for. He's certainly not one of Ours! Octan doesn't hire assassins that miss their mark .

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Thanks, I'm not sure if anybody actually reads them. :laugh: Everything is tied in... The lighting was really annoying, and I only got it right by mistake.

EDIT: Yeah, same rookie.

I really like the way you show them asleep in their beds, but my favorite is the action shot of the uppercut--the posing is really fantastic. Great job!

Thanks! I had to martyr one of my torsos for the arms... The Assassin kept on falling out of his position when I tried to photograph it. :tongue:

Edited by Mr Greeble