Well I haven’t been posting a topic for a while...And I have been stocking up on custom parts...So.....

38th's SUPER HEAVEY TROOPER!

12362693641_DISPLAY.jpg

BACKPACK OF THE SUPER HEAVEY TROOPER.

12362693683_DISPLAY.jpg

SHADOW TROOPERS! *I am making more shadow troopers, BTW.*

12362693724_DISPLAY.jpg

GAS TROOPER!

01610.jpg

INSPIRED BY;

thumbn10.jpg

IG ASSASSIN DROID! *Inspired by HOPES's model.*

01711.jpg

COMMANDER RHET!

12362693837_DISPLAY.jpg

38TH REGIMENT COMMANDERS!

12362693858_DISPLAY.jpg

SCOUT COMMANDER

12362694201_DISPLAY.jpg

ADVANCE SCOUTS

12362694222_DISPLAY.jpg

Sorry If the pictures have two different sizes, I was using Mocpages and it closed, then when I re opened it it was slow I just went with regular uploading.

C&C are welcome. :)

Credit goes to Arealight, and wuzzupbob!

Edited by Bounty Hunter

If I were you, I'd give a lot of credit to Arealight, seeing as almost every single one of your minifigs has his work in it...

Though your heavy trooper is very original (besides the helmet!) Good work on that! :tongue:

As Legolas said definitely give Arealight credit, but still, very original figs, especially the heavy trooper and the shodow ones. Those are both very well done. :thumbup:

These are some terrific clones and droids you have got here. I just have one question. Can someone please tell me how you make the custom helmets because I am dying to know how everyone does it?

LegoKing

Nicely done.

As others said, you should give due credit to Arealight for his pieces you used.

And pease make sure your pics follow the Guidelines about images: they seem to take too long in loading, and I'm using a fast connection. Can't think how it has to be to wait the loading on a slow connection :look: . Maybe they are still a bit heavy, even if they follow the size limitations?

LuxorV

Wowsa! Love that Super Heavy Trooper! The helmet needs a little paint, IMO...it looks a bit bland. Your gun desugn is a great expansion on a standard brickbuit minigun, and I'm really digging the backpack design. Kudos!

Cheers!

-Nich

>.< Dang it I forgot about the credit!

Ok, the credit mostly goes to AL and wuzzupbob.

The Neyo, and heavey trooper helmets are all AL.

the black airborne, balck scout, ARC heavey gunner, black & white jetpack, CW bioculars, Are all Wuzzupbob's castings. and the gun design

Nothing in this pictures are painted. Everythign is resin casted. All the iteams above ^ are castings. I feel like a noob now because I didn't give credit! :sceptic: I will edit my post right now!