Sign in to follow this  
dillthepill

Mecha Contest # 3

Combo Mech Contest

All right, after seeing the results of my poll, I have decided to do a combo mech contest.

Rules

You are to create a mech using two or more Exo-Force sets. YOU CAN ONLY USE EXO-FORCE SETS. Sorry, I love making big letters. :-$

You can make almost any form of mech.You can make a regular mech, a tank, a jet, make mechs look like animals like the Stealth Hunter's alternate, and anything as long as it resembles something "Exo-Forcish." So no helicopters or planes or stuff like that that doesn't resemble Exo-Force at all. You can make your MOC any color you want, and you can make it for humans or robots. You can't make gates or a fortress, even if you do only use Exo-Force parts. You can make a mech as big as the Striking Venom or as small as the Exo-Suits.

Extra Credit

If you make a big mech for the humans or robots, you will have another vote added to your votes. It has to be at least 350 pieces.

EDIT: Another way to get an extra point is too make instructions for your mech.

Entering your mech.

Post your entry in the "Contest Entries" topic. You can have up to six pictures that show your mech, the weapons, and other stuff like that. If you have more pics, put them in your BS Gallery. You will also have to include a short description and list all the sets used to make it.

Good luck to you all, and have fun. :-)

EDIT: You can only use three sets when designing your mech. If you are going to make a big MOC, then you can use five sets.

Oh, and could someone pin this for me? Thanks.

EDIT: Dead line is March 15th.

Looks good dill.

I would personally set a max. of 3 sets for the combo, but that's just me...

What are the rules regarding stickers? Do they have to be on the original bricks or can you place them differently?

When is the deadline for completing the model?

Combo Mech Contest

All right, after seeing the results of my poll, I have decided to do a combo mech contest.

Rules

You are to create a mech using two or more Exo-Force sets. YOU CAN ONLY USE EXO-FORCE SETS. Sorry, I love making big letters. :-$

You can make almost any form of mech.You can make a regular mech, a tank, a jet, make mechs look like animals like the Stealth Hunter's alternate, and anything as long as it resembles something "Exo-Forcish." So no helicopters or planes or stuff like that that doesn't resemble Exo-Force at all. You can make your MOC any color you want, and you can make it for humans or robots. You can't make gates or a fortress, even if you do only use Exo-Force parts. You can make a mech as big as the Striking Venom or as small as the Exo-Suits.

Extra Credit

If you make a big mech for the humans or robots, you will have another vote added to your votes. It has to be at least 350 pieces.

Entering your mech.

Post your entry in the "Contest Entries" topic. You can have up to six pictures that show your mech, the weapons, and other stuff like that. If you have more pics, put them in your BS Gallery. You will also have to include a short description and list all the sets used to make it.

Good luck to you all, and have gun. :-)

P.S. You can use as many sets as you want, as long as they are Exo-Force sets.

Oh, and could someone pin this for me? Thanks.

Hopefully my entry will be up by tomorrow

Exo-Champ, I just made a couple of edits. The dead line is March 15th. And you can only use three sets when making the mech.

Oh, and nice entry BTW. That is really cool. If you see the "Extra Credit" part, I made an edit that says if you make instructions for your mech, you get an extra vote. I would like to see instructions for your mech because it looks really cool.

EDIT: Actually, you can use 5 sets in the contest, if you are going to make a big mech. Otherwise you can only use three sets.

What are the rules regarding stickers? Do they have to be on the original bricks or can you place them differently?

Oh, I forgot that. Since the combo models have stickers on different places, you can place stickers anywhere. Decals are fine as well.

Come on, lets have more people join.

Sure dill. I'll make the instructions. It's quite simpel since it's basicly not that different from the original Sentry.

Prepare for... DARK DESTROYER TANK!

c.1.jpg

The dark destroyer tank, DDT is an assault vechile. created by meca one as a weapon against the robots, it is incredibly strong. It is heavily armoured, and the first version of Meca Ones secret project.

c.2.jpg

The cockpit has lots of controls, and meca one is inside. He steers the tank. The cockpit is armoured from all sides.

c.3.jpg

The DDT has lots of storage for weapons, including these 5 guns.

c.4.jpg

The DDT includes a devastator robo suit, instructions are included here.

c.5.jpg

Here is a pic of one side of the DDT. The sides fall down, then guns come out.

c.7.jpg

Here is a pic with no robots, and the sides up.

c.8.jpg

Here is a pic of all of the robots that come with the set, Including the robosuit.

Enjoy! ;-)

EA from the UK

You have to post in the entry thread exo-attack. This is just for discussions and such.

BTW. I was asked (on another board) how many bricks I had left over from the two Sentries.

This is it:

LeftOvers.jpg

The tank looks pretty nice, exo-attack. What sets did you use to make it? But like Exo-Champ said, you need to post it in the entries forum. And will someone please pin my contest and contest entries topics? I don't know how to do it.

EDIT: You can only use three sets when designing your mech. If you are going to make a big MOC, then you can use five sets.

I don't think there's a prize.

Nice! sounds good. So I can only use 2 Exo-Sets? Okay then. What are the prizes?\

-ZotS

The prize is basically glory

Another thing:can you use maybe use 10 extra pieces?

I don't know. Try as hard as you can to find a different way to make your MOC without those pieces, or find another solution. If you absolutely can't find another way, you may use ten pieces that aren't from the Exo-Force sets you are using.

I don't know. Try as hard as you can to find a different way to make your MOC without those pieces, or find another solution. If you absolutely can't find another way, you may use ten pieces that aren't from the Exo-Force sets you are using.

Now that I think about it im gonna use 5 extra pieces just to give it design.

In fact they are gonna be the same pieces.

Prepare for... DARK DESTROYER TANK!

c.1.jpg

The dark destroyer tank, DDT is an assault vechile. created by meca one as a weapon against the robots, it is incredibly strong. It is heavily armoured, and the first version of Meca Ones secret project.

c.2.jpg

The cockpit has lots of controls, and meca one is inside. He steers the tank. The cockpit is armoured from all sides.

c.3.jpg

The DDT has lots of storage for weapons, including these 5 guns.

c.4.jpg

The DDT includes a devastator robo suit, instructions are included here.

c.5.jpg

Here is a pic of one side of the DDT. The sides fall down, then guns come out.

c.7.jpg

Here is a pic with no robots, and the sides up.

c.8.jpg

Here is a pic of all of the robots that come with the set, Including the robosuit.

Enjoy! ;-)

EA from the UK

Exo-attack, what sets were used to make your DDT? There are a lot of pieces I see that definately aren't from exo-force. Try as hard as you can to change all the non exo-force pieces. You can have ten extra non- exo-force pieces but that is it. Remember, this is a combo mech comp, and you can only use exo-force sets.

Dill, is it okay if I enter another and we can forget about the DDT? There are just too many useful pieces I would have to scrap.

I really don't like this guys. It kind of goes against the point of the contest. I urge you to reconsider...

Dill, is it okay if I enter another and we can forget about the DDT? There are just too many useful pieces I would have to scrap.

Please do. Remember, you can only use the pieces from the Exo-Force sets you are combining. If you're entry is under 350 pieces, you can only use three sets, but if you're MOC is over 350 pieces, you can use five sets. You can only use the pieces from the sets you are combining. Well, I am going to try and go to TRU today. I need to get three more sets for my entry.

Check out my entry and tell me your thoughts. This is my first Mech MOC ever, so I'd be keen to know what people think (other than that my photography sucks).

Mine is called "The Insect".

Interesting...

I intend to build BW vs WL + SV + SC combiner

But it has to wait after my final exam, which will end in 8th , Feb

The combiner sturcture and ideas are outlined :'-)