Sign in to follow this  
Tomik

TSATS: Motor Boat and Water Skiing

This is my contribution to "To sail the Technic sea" contest. It is motor boat with outboard engine that features:

• steering with turning steering wheel
  • adjustable trim
  • adjustable seats
  • possibility to build modet just out of set 8068

I've built it as small as possible with use of only one set (8068) beacause I don't like mixing parts from different sets together. It is pity that set 8068 doesn't contain lego steering wheel so I had to borrow it from other set... Anyway you'll be able to build it just out of this set with help of building instruction that is placed here on buildinst.

8068_model_2-8-motor_boat.jpg

8068_model_2-9-motor_boat.jpg

Especially for this cotest I've added few funny features - rear frame and... water skier! I don't have any technic fig so I decided to build one out of ordinary liftarms and connectors - it is girl with two pigtails who looks like alien. :laugh:

8068_model_2-1-motor_boat.jpg

8068_model_2-2-motor_boat.jpg

8068_model_2-3-motor_boat.jpg

8068_model_2-4-motor_boat.jpg

8068_model_2-5-motor_boat.jpg

EDIT: Old Topic.

Edited by Tomik

This is another great C-Model by you. Your models are simple and functional, which is a major task in engineering. The great look and well done presentation completes the excellent impression :thumbup:

This is another great C-Model by you. Your models are simple and functional, which is a major task in engineering. The great look and well done presentation completes the excellent impression :thumbup:

Thank you for possitive comment.

And here it comes - you can build your own motor boat out of set 8068 following this instruction on buildinst. Enjoy it! :wink:

Thank you for possitive comment.

And here it comes - you can build your own motor boat out of set 8068 following this instruction on buildinst. Enjoy it! :wink:

Hi!

This will be done!

I appreciate your job, simple and efficient.

This beautiful boat will complete the diorama of my huey very well!

one of the best design in this contest.

Well done!