Hi.

I have been reading this forum for some time. I have been awed and inspired by many builders here.

I've built lots of mocs and mods, both mine and others, but have never felt like it was worth posting until now.

Last year I built a moc of a Volvo C202. I was happy with how it looked, but it was lacking in performance.

So I went at it again last month. This time I upped the challenge, a working pto-powered trailer was to be built.

This is my creation:

c202_01.jpg

c202_02.jpg

c202_03.jpg

c202_04.jpg

c202_12.jpg

It is built on a modified version of effermans Mercedes G chassis.

The pto is connected to the drive via a remote controlled gearbox. So when no drive on trailer is needed it's easy to switch it off.

c202_22.jpg

c202_23.jpg

Comments and questions are welcome.

/Becs

This looks very good. Kudos to staying almost all-yellow with a limited parts assortment. I think it almost looks like a studded construction until you take a closer look. The trailer is very good also. I barely noticed the IR recievers.

Thanks for comments. It was a little challenge making the extended cab in yellow, I didn't have enough parts so i had to redesign the body a bit.

I've got a video uploaded to youtube, search for "Lego technic volvo c202"

The dimensions of the truck is about 60 studs long, 23 wide and 33 high. With the trailer it is 114 studs long.