Sign in to follow this  
arraness

Lego mixer

I hope I haven't posted this in the wrong section. I've tried to find somewhere more suitable but my comp is pretty slow and it was a frustrating exercise. If it is in the wrong place then please would a moderator move it for me.

I'm new to Lego and I was contemplating buying the Lego Mixer but I looked at it and frankly thought it was rubbish for the money so I decided to build my own which was a bit of a feat but I managed it after a few problems. It's taken me just short of five months to design and build and it also has the traditional ride seating which can replace the rocket ships. I've just purchased the infra red speed controller to use with it.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Rick.

Oh, I forgot to add that it breaks down into portable components and fits into/onto the trucks just like a real fairground ride.

Edit to try and fix link.

Edited by arraness

Could you post a pic? Your video link redirects to YouTube DeviceSupport...

Hmm, that's strange as I can see the video play when this page loads.

I'm not sure how to sort it so you may be better off going onto youtube and typing in Arraness or try this new link:

Not sure why you think the Creator Mixer is rubbish, particularly if you don't have it... and I'm sure that with the PF and lighting, your much, much larger version would cost far more.

It's nice to see amusement rides, and yours looks very nice. I would like to see how you fold it down, though.