Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Williams

Dance with the Devil

Part 1 – The First Wave

James Williams

Construction Worker

New York City

I was heading down to work as usual these days. The weather was calm as usual. I was told to report to work on a new skyscraper on 4th street. I had the radio on as usual, but didn’t focus on it.

“Japanese and American diplomats continue to talk over the topics of Japanese Imperialism and some American diplomats discuss possibilities of an embargo of oil and other material needed for Japanese expansion. The President had this to say, “I fear that if we do nothing they will expand into taking what they want instead of depending on us for their oil needs however if we wage war with Japan, we will have a limited amount of weapons and help from external help from our allies.” Mr. Roosevelt also commented, “I believe the death of Mr. Winston Churchill was a tragic loss and a blow to our war efforts. He was a true hero that inspired confidence and lead the British in their darkest hour.”

4284861119_77f0c4386e.jpg

I turned off the radio parked in the usual space and headed down the street. I stopped and noticed something odd. People were running away from something. I started to run through the crowd of fleeing people and there it was a King Tiger. It couldn’t be, I told myself as I watched it’s turret swivel to the right. But it was there no doubt about it. It was an actual King Tiger which meant the war was here.

4284861503_3f56312b77.jpg

4284862117_edf12ab580.jpg

To be continued

Hello!

Well, I can't say much about the story yet, but I believe it's fictional. The photos are pretty nice as you can't see any background leftovers but only bricks instead. I like this a lot, and the little latern using the sextant is very original. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

I like this a lot, and the little latern using the sextant is very original. :classic:

Actually, that's part of Green Grocer. :grin: But yes, it is looking nice so far. I agree with Legostein in that it's neat that there are no non-lego parts in the shot, like backdrops or anything. Nicely done. :thumbup:

~Peace