Sign in to follow this  
bitbang

Is this a good price?

No, that's a terrible price. First, it would help to know where you're from (I don't know why more people don't put this in their profile, it's sometimes very relevant to the discussion), but the most expensive thing in that lot of four animals is probably the pig (especially if you're looking for family and farm animals). The pig can be had for less than $2 on Bricklink, the dog for less than a dollar.

If you know how to use Bricklink at all, go through the catalog of "Animal, Land" and build a wish list of the animals you'd like, then go search your wishlist "by shop."

You can get exactly what you want. Most of the Ebay auctions like that one are terrible for the price.... not just animals, but they'll sell like 5 minifigure swords or something for $7 when you can get them for like 20 cents each at Bricklink.

Yea, once you go Bricklink, you never go back. I don't use the bay for Lego at all anymore - unless its the random lot score or for something really rare that happens to show up unannounced. And I think many of us here have followed a similar AFOL trajectory.

I cannot imagine not having Bricklink. I want it downloaded into my brain, and to be wirelessly accessible without an exterior device. That, and my P-yP-l account, and my Post Office Box...

... and the lamp, and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one.

Seriously though, if you haven't already: Bricklink.

Thanks I will check it out. I am in the US so I have always just did ebay and I have a feeling I have been ripped off now that I see the pricing difference on Bricklink. Yikes!

Sign in to follow this