Sign in to follow this  
Captain Roger

Captain Roger

I'd like a signature with captain roger and a custom female pirate...Both with pirate sword and a Twilight as the Background

About the custom female pirate I want, is this:

Pirate_female2.jpg but changing her head

and the head I want for that custom minifig is thet spacewoman head:

Ice_Planet_babe.jpg

Thanks

Problem is I don't think I have space woman head. I don't have much space stuff. Plenty of pirates, but not enough space. But I'll see what I can do. Perhaps I can find a picture of the face on Peeron.com and map it onto the signature. It might not work but I'll give it a go.

me_vs_woodhouse.jpg

Like this, except obviously replacing the Imperial Armada mini-figure with the Imperial Guard Admiral?

You mean the plume? Do you even want a plume? If so, what colour? There's white, red and yellow to choose from.

I've just had a generous photoshoot this morning...

01.jpg 1)

02.jpg 2)

03.jpg 3)

04.jpg 4)

05.jpg 5)

06.jpg 6)

07.jpg 7)

08.jpg 8)

09.jpg 9)

10.jpg 10)

11.jpg 11)

12.jpg 12)

Now disregarding the quality of the image select one you'd like me to work on.

my fav is 6 but i miss the brown pauldrons of captain but no problem, i like it and i'll use the signature whitout pauldrons

(Well, i don't know if is "pauldrons" the correct word because i am from Spain but I hope you understand me)

THANKS!

I can do one with a pauldron or epaulettes as they were known. I'll also have to resize that image because its too big to be used as a signature. I can also add a CGI background if you want.

I probably won't get the next one exactly the same but now I know which pose you like best is possible that I'll be able to come up with an even better version.

In the mean time you can tell me what kind of background you want? I.e. What time of day? What kind of weather conditions?

How about my signature?

How about you be patient and realise there are more important things that need to be done than creating graphics for signatures.

For your previous post I shall not take new images with epaulettes (what you call pauldrons) so you'll just have to live with that. But I will be so kind as to add a background.

I've gone ahead and made some backgrounds...

background.jpg

background5.jpg

Since you were impatient I'm not going to give you the option to customise the background to your preferences, rather you can just have what you're given...

6.1.jpg

But this is by no means a bad signature so you should be quite pleased even if Captain Roger doesn't have his brown epaulettes.

I see you're bothered because I was impatient...sorry.

I think now you don't want make my signature because you said:

because I was impatient...sorry.

I think now you don't want make my signature because you said: "How about you be patient and realise there are more important things that need to be done than creating graphics for signatures.

For your previous post I shall not take new images with epaulettes (what you call pauldrons) so you'll just have to live with that. But I will be so kind as to add a background."

If you don't want to make my signature...don't do it...sorry for be impatient but i thought you had forgotten my sig...I apologize...in any case thanks a lot for the sig you made for me

I'd like a signature with captain roger and a custom female pirate...Both with pirate sword and a Twilight as the Background

About the custom female pirate I want, is this:

Pirate_female2.jpg but changing her head

and the head I want for that custom minifig is thet spacewoman head:

Ice_Planet_babe.jpg

Thanks

Maybe I am a bit late but I have the space woman head and the pirate body, if you still want it...