efferman

7905 Tower crane RC

I have made an rc version of the 7905 tower crane <- lxf. All electric components are placed in the non rotating tower.

15617624762_2f7f979e7b_z.jpg

the red and the green drum moving the sled forward and backward. for this one of the drum has to move the rope in opposite direction.

the driving ring which lies on the floor has to placed into the turntable. the ldd dont allows this in the file.

i hope you like it

Edited by efferman

That did the trick! :thumbup: Everything downloaded just fine, although LDD took a little extra time to generate the building guide. :sceptic:

Are these parts found in the basic kit or should I use the LDD Manager and upload a 'wanted list'?

I hope to add this to my City scene and create a construction section near my train layout along with your City D11 Bulldozer. :sweet:

Thanks, then i have to fix the file when iam at home again.

I have used as much as possible parts from the original set, but some plates, technic beams and other technic pieces are not included in the set. So you have to make a wanted list.

efferman that looks sooo good, :thumbup: :thumbup: I look forward to building my copy :wub:

Any suggestions on the build itself?

Should I use the 9v transformer to power this Crane? Or are the battery packs good enough power?

Any suggestions on the build itself?

dont forget the driving ring inside of the turntable :laugh:

Should I use the 9v transformer to power this Crane? Or are the battery packs good enough power?

i think a battery pack would be enough. The guy who built the crane only dont like the price of the pf receivers

Thanks for your reply efferman, I'm checking my supplies for the additional parts. ( have a stock kit just waiting for this mod ) Haven't decided to PF control or not. :sceptic:

Used lots of turntables in my building days, only forgot to place the driving ring once! :hmpf_bad: ( learned my lesson )