Sign in to follow this  
XelusPrime

My name is XelusPrime

Greetings to all

New member here just though I should drop by and introduce myself to the community.

My name is XelusPrime :).

I'm a CG Artist and have helped various projects in 3D, mostly game development. I've read through a bunch of the forums relating to the "Bionicle" series. I've had loads of Bionicle when I was a bit younger.

Read the guys use Blender 3D, and it just so happens that I'm a Blender artist for about 4 years now.

Have 11 year's experience in 3D modeling, animation, rigging, basic texturing.

So greetings to all. :D

If you guys want, you can check out some of my work in my gallery

www.AlphaPrimeSaviour.deviantart.com

Hello and Welcome to Eurobricks XelusPrime, I hope you enjoy the site in the future :thumbup:

Welcome! I took a look at your gallery, and you're good at what you do. Is this a hobby, or a professional career? If it is the latter, I hope to see your work in something.

Welcome to Eurobricks, hope to see you around the forums! :sweet:

Welcome! I took a look at your gallery, and you're good at what you do. Is this a hobby, or a professional career? If it is the latter, I hope to see your work in something.

Apologize for the late reply, this started out as a hobby but I've been doing 3D for about 11 years, and my goal was from the start to become a game developer as such, full-time. Mostly I do some modelling in between as a hobby, but for the most part, I model, animate, texture as a career for open source game projects or to whom ever would like me to help them out. :)