Sign in to follow this  
Corvus

My new sigfig- revisited

You may remember this topic I made a while ago about a new sigfig that would supposedly match my username- it was rough and didn't go anywhere, so here's take two:

mr._mandalorian_007.jpg

Decal:

3633993405_3a23e171b1_o.jpg

I accidentally printed the leg pieces off white, but I think it turned out all right.

I also dabbled in making a female Mandalorian based off of this picture. I'm not so sure about it. Suggestions?

3634805392_c99692c0dd_o.jpg

As usual, C & C welcome. :classic:

Hm, I think I liked the old one better. While the decals are nice, I think your sig-fig could do without the arm decals (replaced with dark blue arms). They just make the whole thing a little complicated, and the edges of the paper are sticking out because of the round surface of the arm.

Other than that little gripe, I think it looks good. :thumbup: I liked the generic Luke head a bit better, I suppose, but the shades are pretty cool.

Then again, it's your sig-fig, so you decide what it should look like based on your personal opinion. :wink:

Very nice decals, Mr. Mandalorian :thumbup: These will be great additions to our SW Decals Index!

The design detali is very good, and it's rare to see a female Mandalorian :wub:

You may produce them in a variety of colours and 'personilized' styles to make a squad.

LuxorV

Hm, I think I liked the old one better. While the decals are nice, I think your sig-fig could do without the arm decals (replaced with dark blue arms). They just make the whole thing a little complicated, and the edges of the paper are sticking out because of the round surface of the arm.

Other than that little gripe, I think it looks good. :thumbup: I liked the generic Luke head a bit better, I suppose, but the shades are pretty cool.

Yeah... I think I might change the head. I was trying to find something that three other people didn't have. It was also the original head I used when I came here. Hm...

I think the paper is actually sticking very well- it's fairly thick, so what you're seeing is the white edge. That'll be fixed when I eventually get proper decal paper. If ever.

As for the arms, I agree that it balances on the overcomplicated. I might go with just the shoulder stickers.

He looks great. Are you working on a helmet for him? What are the little capsule like decals at the bottom of Mr. Mandy Lori Ann's leg decals? :tongue:

He looks great. Are you working on a helmet for him? What are the little capsule like decals at the bottom of Mr. Mandy Lori Ann's leg decals? :tongue:

I'm not sure I can do a helmet. I'd have to find the right colors first, and then I'd have to figure out how to paint it properly. :sceptic: I am planning to add a jetpack once I get my hands on the new SW sets.

As for the decals, that was on the original Boba. The little holes on his knee armor are supposed to be dart launchers or something.

But that just gave me an idea- now that I have a female torso, I can now actually have a Mandi, Lori, and Anne to get my revenge on Imperialshadows for starting that. :devil:

Yeah... I think I might change the head. I was trying to find something that three other people didn't have. It was also the original head I used when I came here. Hm...

I understand. Well, there are plenty of heads out there, I just thought the Luke head looked simpler (much more simple?) and better.

I think the paper is actually sticking very well- it's fairly thick, so what you're seeing is the white edge. That'll be fixed when I eventually get proper decal paper. If ever.

I meant only on the shoulders, but I guess you would be right. It's hard to tell from a picture. :classic:

I am planning to add a jetpack once I get my hands on the new SW sets.

Great idea- the plain white would suit your sig-fig well.

But that just gave me an idea- now that I have a female torso, I can now actually have a Mandi, Lori, and Anne to get my revenge on Imperialshadows for starting that. :devil:

:laugh: :laugh:

Take out the necklace on the girl decal

G A

I'm not sure I'm getting you here. Is there something wrong with the necklace here?

Edited by Natman8000

Take out the necklace on the girl decal

G A

I was trying to make it similar to the one that Boba Fett's granddaughter wears in Karen Traviss's books on "Legacy of the Force"... Though now that I think about it, it wasn't blue...