Sign in to follow this  
Brick City

Hi, Brick City here...

Hi everyone! My name is Theo, and I hail from the west coast of the United States. Besides LEGO, my other hobbies are model railroading/live steam trains and skiing. I currently work as a HR and distribution officer at a port. I am particularly interested in trains and town, particularly the modular series. Currently I have stuck to building MOCs, but in the near future, I may start a layout of my own...

In any case, I'm happy to be here, and look forwards to being in this community!

-Theo

Welcome to the part Theo 'brick city' the town sub forum will likely have most of what you are interested in along with the train sub forum. glad to have ya here!

Hi everyone! My name is Theo, and I hail from the west coast of the United States. Besides LEGO, my other hobbies are model railroading/live steam trains and skiing. I currently work as a HR and distribution officer at a port. I am particularly interested in trains and town, particularly the modular series. Currently I have stuck to building MOCs, but in the near future, I may start a layout of my own...

In any case, I'm happy to be here, and look forwards to being in this community!

-Theo

Welcome! I'm pretty new to this site too.