Sign in to follow this  
emilstorm

MOC: Mercedes van, Mercedes GD, APE and police car

Here is a load of old MOC's

First off is a Mercedes 508. The wheels are a bit big, and it has a couple of yellow lights on the back because i was out of white 1x1 bricks when i built it. So now it's an off-road van with rear work lights :classic: It can seat 2 minifigs in the front, and has lots of lovely space in the back.

lego_white_mercedes_van_front.jpglego_white_mercedes_van_behind_1.jpglego_white_mercedes_van_behind_2.jpg

Next is a lovely little red Mercedes Gelände Wagen. i don't have much to say about it. It can seat 2 minifigs in the front.

lego_red_mercedes_gd_front.jpg

lego_red_mercedes_gd_behind.jpg

And here is a Piaggio APE. I love this little silly looking things. I couldn't fit a steering wheel in there because of the SNOT attachment of the front wheel, but it might be possible with some of the newer 1x2 brackets, i just don't have any.

lego_white_ape_front.jpglego_white_ape_side.jpg

And last, but not least, a generic police cruiser. It fits 2 figs in the front(minus hats) and 2 in the back. I was running low on white parts when I made it, so it has some odd colors in some places. I put the two 1x2 slopes on the front bumper in stead of cheese slopes and a 1x4 tile. This allows the option of adding rams, or what ever it is those Americans have on there, and the "police" tile fitted in between so nicely.

lego_police_front.jpglego_police_behind.jpg

This concludes the first batch of treasures from my basement :classic: Please let me know what you think :classic:

I like the screen usage on the police car. The crooks could climb out the sides though!! :look: The wagon is good too, as are the rest.

Thanks for the comments folks :classic: I found this other half finished Fiat Ducato van on my latest expedition in my basement. I thought making a new topic for this would be a little much, and it goes pretty well with the other vans.

lego_wip_white_ducato_front.jpg

Please let me know what you think of it :classic: