Peppermint_M

MOC: The Stockholm Special.

5624983367_a1cd754018.jpg

Articus Storm (aka Charles Thunder) and his employer Berlin Hyatt are searching for her father Theodore Hyatt and Jonathan Thunder II, who disappeared on an expedition earlier in the year. Having started in London using Articus’ old jalopy they got as far as Stockholm when it gave up. Using some of his old university contacts they managed to get it fixed up and ready to go. A little more souped up than stock, this special automobile can take on any location as they search for their globetrotting family members.

More in brickshelf (when moderated)

Look! A car with Bull-bars! I made one! After the turbine car was finished I started this MOC. Articus Storm and Berlin Hyatt are two characters set a generation after Jonny and friends, Charles is the younger son of Jonny Thunder and Berlin is an heiress. There is a story in progress.

Likey likey! This front sure looks the business; can't wait to see the rest of the pics on Brickshelf.

Great JT car Pep! I love the details you've put on this one, especially that huge front bumper. Looking forward for more more pics from your BS folder.

Now that's a bull bar default_thumbup.gif

Another nice car build PM and great to hear your next gen story line.

Watch this space! I have a globe trotting story for Articus and Berlin. An illustrated story with photos interspersed within the text.

Aw, an ongoing story, good....now that's a cool ride 'Peppermint_M' and that is pretty nifty bullbar ! :grin:

Keep them comming and Brick On 'Pep_M' ! :sweet:

That car has balls! Love it.

And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one using this starwars torso for adventurers.

Hope to see the full story soon! :sweet:

That car has balls! Love it.

And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one using this starwars torso for adventurers.

Hope to see the full story soon! :sweet:

Nice car.

I've also used Star wars torso for my novice ninja in the dojo ;)

Nice car.

I've also used Star wars torso for my novice ninja in the dojo ;)

Really? I need to take another look.

Pirate torsos are great too for adventurers. And for the flesh heads, I have a yellow pen!

edit: Oh, yeah, Luke Skywalker... It fits well!

Edited by Decale

Well, I always like Tan torsos, the print is often useful for a variety of themes. Those Hoth rebel ones are perfect even without limited modification I also use tusken raider torsos, Naboo pilot torsos and the Power Miner ones. I love to make new characters from my collection and an extensive selection of tan torso is invaluable.