Ole&Godt's

Motorized Hoth Imperial Recon Walker

indexed.gif

We've engineered the ultimate mechanized walker!

The Motorized Hoth Imperial Recon Walker carries the Empire’s forces swiftly and efficiently across the ice plains of Hoth and through the dense forests of Endor.

* Realistic walker design stands at 10 inches tall! Motorized! 'Walks' at a pace of 2-3 inches per minute - not so 'swiftly', but stable and doesn't fall over as she walks. Can turn left and right. Requires 9V power supply - 9V train regulator or simple reversing battery pack.

* Features full weaponry, an opening pilot hatch, cockpit seating two pilots, rotating 'head' (+/- 20 degrees)!

* Hoth Rebels beware! Includes HIRW pilot, Imperial officer, Luke on tauntaun (work in progress), Imperial probe droid. Add a yeti (Wampa Ice Monster) and snowtroopers to round out a Hoth battlefield.

FreeStandingATSTOblique.jpg

ATSTFront.jpg

FreeStandingATSTTankFrontCloseUp.jpg

HothCollectionWithFreeStandingATST.jpg

FreeStandingATSTTankOverheadCloseUp.jpg

FreeStandingATSTTankRearCloseUp.jpg

TauntaunComposite.jpg

Want to see the motorized walker put through her paces...

Play well!

Ole&Godt's

Edited by KimT

Looks good but... there already has been a AT-ST set been put out. That was the rules, it mustnt be in set form already.

Folks,

Lego has never made an AT-ST that actually walks...

It still is an AT-ST though, right? Just because it walks doesnt make it any different.

It still is an AT-ST though, right? Just because it walks doesnt make it any different.

Exactly, and theres no way it will be seen as otherwise by KimT. :wink:

Build a land-based vehicle that TLG has never produced

Here is the rule. You really should have read it more carefully.

It looks great, reminds me of steampunk. :thumbup:

If this can enter the competition and the pictures are alright is really up to KimT.

Arw nuts... :cry_sad:

I feared something like this might happen.

The way I see it the issue at hand is: are all walkers the same?

Wether this is a Clone Scout Walker, an AT-RT or something with a different name, it still comes down to the same thing.

It's a walker and it's kinda hard doing a walker without it looking like all the other walkers around.

Since this one is waaaaay off the design used (made) by TLG [being technic and power functions], I am seriously considering to let it pass, which is also the same for the other entry (the AT-ST).

It's all about the name chosen for the entry, isn't it?

This is my proposal:

I'll let this and the other MOC enter the contest, unless a lot of members disagree and think that this would be breaking the rules. If you disagree, then send me a pm, do not turn this topic (or the other) turn into a flame war on what's allowed and what's not allowed.

Ole&Godt's will have to make up different names for both MOCs and pm those to me and I'll change the entry titles.

This post will be posted in the AT-ST topic as well.

Let's keep this contest at being fun and showing off your MOC'ing skills :thumbup: