Shawn

Lego Printed Tiles

I have been picking these up as I have bought DS and DSI cases for my kids and I really thought they were pretty neat. Just thought I would share.

Anyone else do anything with these?

IMG_0060

Please let me know if you cannot see the picture.

Thanks

Well, I haven't actually gotten any of these since I don't have a DS and wouldn't know what to do with them myself, but if I had them I'd use them as movie posters on billboards or movie theaters in a Lego City layout. Or maybe you could incorporate the Clone Wars picture in a Separatist base to make it look like the Jedi just burst through the door.

Are you trying to deeplink your picture? If so, you need to click on "share", then "Grab the BBCode", and copy/paste that code in your post here. :wink:

I have several of these. I have a DS, but not the kind that the case fits in. I just sold my cases off and kept the tiles. :wink:

I still haven't used them in a build but I have seen them used as billboards in Town layouts. I also saw them used for a movie theater as the screen. There are lots of uses for them.

I have been picking these up as I have bought DS and DSI cases for my kids and I really thought they were pretty neat. Just thought I would share.

Anyone else do anything with these?

IMG_0060

Please let me know if you cannot see the picture.

Thanks

An article Brickjournal issue 10, volume 2 from March/April 2010 had directions for building sliding puzzles, and used that as an example of an image you could use.

An article Brickjournal issue 10, volume 2 from March/April 2010 had directions for building sliding puzzles, and used that as an example of an image you could use.

Ah yes, very good idea. I haven't read that Brickjournal, but I saw some instructions for a sliding puzzle once myself: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28134808@N02/sets/72157625852072386/with/5366409541/