Sign in to follow this  
TheLegoDr

Modular Madness: City Park

indexed.gif B-OM-30B

I finally got pictures taken and uploaded. My parents came into town this last week so I had to put everything off until today. This was a very rushed build last week, so I hope everyone enjoys it.

First photo shows the entire layout next to my modular. It has an apple tree in the back and also a gazebo for some romance in the park. A nice brick lain path with some flower beds along the front fence.

7685970010_620637d61f_c.jpg

A close-up of the gazebo. I took inspiration from the Winter Village Post Office, but I recreated it with my own personal touch. Basically it is the same size and I changed the other details. Also, you can see the modded lamppost to light up the area at night.

7685970010_620637d61f_c.jpg

A close-up of the apple tree. A nice gentleman is picking some apples to take home. A good use for the Grandma Visitor basket. You can also see a nice little black bird bath.

7685975318_38c5c585d0_c.jpg

A back angled shot showing the flower beds and the bird bath a little better. Also, you can see the front lanterns a little easier.

7685983576_aa52530130_c.jpg

And here is a link to the flickr account to see more photos.

I hope everyone enjoys what they see. I haven't been online lately to comment on other people's creations. But I know there is some great competition this go round. I had fun building everything, but it was very time consuming. It was very challenging to do this build, but I know I will take a much needed break after all three builds.

Enjoy and don't forget to vote.

Lots of nice details, the birdbath, lamppost, and gazebo are my favorite parts :thumbup:

I like the way you used the angled ladder pieces for fences too :classic:

Thanks for the comments everyone. It is neat and tidy, one may say empty. But I liked how it came to be. Sometimes parks can look really overcrowded and I wanted this one to be more tidy.

I liked how it turned out. I may add in some more details in the future. This is one of those builds I was pleased enough with I will want to keep it together.

Don't forget to vote. Keep up the good work everyone.