Sign in to follow this  
into the blue

Hi folks

Hello everyone, just a quick couple of lines to introduce myself.

My name's Sean and I'm from south Wales, UK.

Been a massive Lego fan as a kid but never really started buying kits as a grown-up until the Star Wars stuff started coming out nearly ten years ago.

At the time I didn't go nuts but bought a few small kits that I really liked.

The girlfriend then didn't really approve and not long after she made me get rid of them in a car boot sale.

Soon after that I realised the error of my ways and got rid of her.

Since then I've been slowly buying small kits and working my way up to bigger things.

I started getting back into my obsession by picking up all of the minikits, including all the Brickmaster sets.

I thought that would be a reasonably easy (and cheap) way to get back into the collecting game.

Next up were a set of the chromed/gold minifigs.

Then the midi-scale Star Destroyer and Falcon to go with the minikits.

Lately I've picked up a Land Speeder (8092), Wampa Attack (8089), X-Wing (7140), Vader's Tie Fighter (8017) and large Falcon (7965).

A large scale Star Destroyer or AT-AT is probably next on the cards.

As you can probably tell, I'm old-school and prefer the original trilogy of Star Wars movies.

Some of may have noticed I recently posted in the 'What Was Your Most Recent Purchase?' thread.

I'll keep everyone updated on what happens with that deal, but I'm not holding my breath.

It's good to find a forum of like-minded people who will hopefully be able to help out a n00b like myself.

My other hobby is off-road unicycling.

Go figure.

Edited by into the blue

Welcome to Eurobricks! Off-road unicycling sure sounds interesting, why would you ever pick up a hobby like LEGO? :grin: Just kidding! Glad to see you here!