Sign in to follow this  
Dutch

clone wars commader bly

this is my custom clone wars commander bly also notice the custom micobincalurs i think they turned out good but its up to you so voice your idea

commander bly with micobincalurs up star_wars_001.jpg

with micobincalurs down star_wars_002.jpg

hero pose star_wars_003.jpg

hope you like it

may the force be with you :yoda:

Love the decals :wub: But it would be better if you colored the under side of the Microbinoculars white also

EDIT: I also see the word mad at the last picture

Edited by CommanderCody77

very nice!! do you mind telling me what do I have to set for the size of the print out for the leg graphics? in inch or point. thank you.

well diabloiij if you want the decals i use here they are. and nice eyes CommanderCody77 the word is made and the full sentence is made in china cause i was useing a shoe box :grin:

Edited by clone killer

well diabloiij if you want the decals i use here they are. and nice eyes CommanderCody77 the word is made and the full sentence is made in china cause i was useing a shoe box :grin:

thanks. but my question was what should be the size what i print these out. them seem very big on screen.

thanks. but my question was what should be the size what i print these out. them seem very big on screen.

It probably depends on resolution (the dpi thing, you know). Look here and try to see how big it is once imported into a Word .doc; and keep in mind the dimesions listed there, too.

Hope this helps :classic:

LuxorV

when printing out decals i have a lego toso to see if the size is right when i print them if its to big i just to back to word and make the decal smaller hope that helps

OK I finally manage to print and put the clear decal on my mini figure with no problem. they look great. but after playing with my figures a bit. another problem occurred. when i lift my mini fig's leg up the stick will go under the belt and when I move the leg back down the decal will wrinkle. how do you guys do it?

well diabloiij i know what you mean i have the same problem thats why i don,t move my mini figs legs

Awesome! Great job. The binoculars are very nice too, but like someone already said, I think it would look better if the whole thing was white.

just after posting i rembered that he needed a kama but when i put it on him it look like junk so i removed it and like it better also i don,t like the lego kama but thats just me

@diabloiij

If u want to avoid Leg decals peeling when you bend the leg's try having the inside of the hips, where it touches the decal or sand it, then give a light coat of clear laquer!

Hope this helps :classic:

Hi, valdee I gess your new here and might I say welcome to EB. Cause your new here I will tell you that bumping an old topic like this one is not to good. :thumbdown: But hey we all make mistakes when we were new so don.t take it badly :classic: and it sound like we have a new customize YAY. :sweet:

P.S I,m into waterside decals now not sickers.

Edited by clone killer