Sign in to follow this  
Joebot

[Comic] Unlikely Society -- Chapter 38

Hey everyone,

The next chapter of the Unlikely Society is done and posted. This chapter kicks off a brand-new story arc, where we learn about Fluxington's "Golden Era" of superheroes. It's a little bit talky, with not much action, but I promise that won't last long.

chap38teaser.jpg

I also updated the Cast section of the website. I finally added a page for the "classic" Unlikely Society characters, which I've been meaning to do for ages. I also added a page for the Golden Era heroes, who we'll meet soon.

As always, thanks for reading, and please let me know what you think!!

-Joebot

I'm loving the idea so far! It is exactly what I requested, a talking episode so that we can get to know our characters again. I loved the cameos from last arc, they tie together the story nicely, and I loved just seeing Chloe and Anemone talk for a while. Slimming down on the cast list for a while is good, I told you! Please keep Dave around too, I really like him. I'm very excited to see where this goes, I love nostalgia, and a Golden Age just makes me excited. Keep it up my friend.

I'm excited to see the Golden Age heroes. The differing eras of superhero continuity have always fascinated me, so this should be interesting.

P.S. Thanks for fixing the A.B. plot hole. I hope my whining wasn't too incessant. :blush:

Got the chance to catch up on the last few months of your work. Excellent as usual. The story line is staying at a nice pace. The new heroes are pretty cool also. Why do I have a feeling Dave's Mom is Vera, the lady cracking on Cloe to get the paper work finished up?

Why do I have a feeling Dave's Mom is Vera, the lady cracking on Cloe to get the paper work finished up?

No, but that would have been pretty funny. Dave's parents are all-new characters.

P.S. Thanks for fixing the A.B. plot hole. I hope my whining wasn't too incessant

No problem!! I threw that in there just for you! :classic: