Sign in to follow this  
XimenaPaulina

Lightning Squadron

Maybe not one you could buy 'off-the-shelf' afterall. Clearly you're a bit of a loose cannon who doesn't play by the book! default_laugh_new.gif Still looks better than TLGs effort maybe they should try some 'illegal' moves, after-all rules are there to be broken.

PS How come you changed you're avatar - was it causing too many questions?

Haha, I am indeed a bit of non-conformist when it comes to MOCing, guilty of some illegal moves here and there. default_laugh_new.gif But I had to do that to achieve what I wanted. I highly doubt TLG will ever do illegal connections, my AT-RTs are simply designed just to satisfy the childish AFOL in me (for display prurposes only and not to be played with).

A bit of OT, but my previous avatar was a getting too much attention and I was advised by a 'higher-up' to use something more appropriate in a LEGO forum.

Edited by KielDaMan

That's an incredible build! I love the ARF troops. The deings are so perfect. Keep it up!

That's an incredible build! I love the ARF troops. The deings are so perfect. Keep it up!

Thanks 'The Legonater' for the kind comments. default_classic.gif

Excellent. I love it. :wub: Brickdoctor's has you beat on detail, but yours are very surdy, not too fragile. If I had a good AT-RT, I know I'd like to swoosh it. :grin: Why can't TLC do this? This is so much better than the two-seater thing in the BP.

Excellent. I love it. default_wubnew.gif Brickdoctor's has you beat on detail, but yours are very surdy, not too fragile. If I had a good AT-RT, I know I'd like to swoosh it. default_laugh2.gif Why can't TLC do this? This is so much better than the two-seater thing in the BP.

Thanks Mr.Mandalorian, I'm glad you liked it! Mine and BD's AT-RTs are based on slightly different versions of the AT-RT (Mine is based on the TCW series while BD's is based on ROTS). And there was really a conscious effort to make the design simple but realistic, to set it apart from other highly-detailed AT-RTs.

Edited by KielDaMan