VBBN

Bionicle 2009 Images and Discussion

BZP has default 40 posts per page.

We have ... 15 posts per page. ._.

Shhhhhh...you didn't hear nothin'... :tongue:

You know you can change the amount of posts per page you see. ;)

Not liking the sand stalker. :sceptic:

You know you can change the amount of posts per page you see. ;)

Not liking the sand stalker. :sceptic:

But that'll only make the topic less incredible, and we'll never get to 1000 pages! :cry_sad:

Y'know, if you don't like the sand stalker, you should check out the Gunnar-Stalker. It's like a sand stalker, only it has a 4 story "water" carrying hump and a rug. :thumbup:

Hey I just looked at the pictures but I thought in the Toy Fair there was a secret Mata Nui set.

PS: Its the picture on Toa Mata Nui's avatar

Edited by CommanderCody77

WHAT 9000?!

*crushes Scouter*

Does that include the old OGD???? or just the newer one???

It's also a meme.

Hey I just looked at the pictures but I thought in the Toy Fair there was a secret Mata Nui set.

huh?

We know there's gonna be 2 Mata-Nui and we know that the pic in TMN avatar is TMN, It's in the toyfair :classic:

I think it's the same set, it's just gold because LEGO has probably realised that Yellongu is close enough to gold to be able to reap the benefits of having a gold movie character without the extra cost of making the set actually gold. In other words, all promotional pictures of Mata Nui will have him gold, apart from the set itself. :hmpf_bad:

I think it's the same set, it's just gold because LEGO has probably realised that Yellongu is close enough to gold to be able to reap the benefits of having a gold movie character without the extra cost of making the set actually gold. In other words, all promotional pictures of Mata Nui will have him gold, apart from the set itself. :hmpf_bad:

Welll....using yellow is often used as "gold" in terms of Jap. Animae....

and whoa....what the heck is going on???

*looks back a few posts*

It figures......It looks like by a "glance" that they all think that I'm Mata Nui (Since I called myself TMN)!!! (When I'm just another, innocent human being!!!) LOL!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That be awesome if I was really him (though it would suck being inside metal of a mask and sleeping for 1000 years! but hey! It would be fun getting to use some powers....especially the Ignika... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:)

Why has Bzpower gone offline?

@Phantoka Kopaka Nuva: could I please have the code for your banner?

Edited by Skulduggery

Hey Tyranide, do you still have those Bohrok videos with the text? They were on your TyranideProductions account on YouTube which I think got deleted.

Hey Tyranide, do you still have those Bohrok videos with the text? They were on your TyranideProductions account on YouTube which I think got deleted.

Yeah I would like some too. Reading the script on a wiki while watching the video just ain't the same.

Won't be missing BZP for anything except LGD and blogs.

BQOTT's back? Awesome - I've been waiting several years hoping that it would someday show up again. Glad to see that Lewa11's back in business. :thumbup:

On a more solemn note, I hope that BZP can get up and running again, and I seriously hope that stuff didn't get deleted from the forums and blogs. That would be horrible. :sadnew:

Edited by Grevious

Growl.....I can't even get to the BZPower front page!!! :pir_bawling: (for those who use Mozilla Firefox) I was able to get to its front page this morning...but now I can't!!!

Maybe when BZP goes back online, we'll see some of the new features they were going to implement.

InvisionGallery and BZPowerCast Series 2, anyone? :D

Doubt it, it says on the board that they're experiencing database issues, and that'll be up once they fix the problem.

New features would be nice though. :classic:

Doubt it, it says on the board that they're experiencing database issues, and that'll be up once they fix the problem.

New features would be nice though. :classic:

Man, I wish I could go on there right now... when the board is online, I only go to it sometimes, but right now I actually have some substantial stuff to blog about... and I can't. :P Better write these ideas down...

I'm reading an epic and it's on the Hot Topics list and I can't read it! >=0

Lol anyone heard I'm on a Boat by The Lonely Island? XD

Man, I wish I could go on there right now... when the board is online, I only go to it sometimes, but right now I actually have some substantial stuff to blog about... and I can't. :P Better write these ideas down...

Same.

And I want to change my name there so bad. D=

I even have a new av and banner made up. =/

Sooooo... Stronius is really growing on me. I greatly desire his hands and club and armor and head and yeah. Neeeed. D=

~Bunda

Same.

And I want to change my name there so bad. D=

I even have a new av and banner made up. =/

Sooooo... Stronius is really growing on me. I greatly desire his hands and club and armor and head and yeah. Neeeed. D=

~Bunda

Change your name to what? :sceptic:

I agree with Stronius: Dark red hands = very useful for one o' me MOCs. :classic: