The Kid

Doctor Who, Torchwood, Sarah Jane Adventures...

didnt in one episode say he was a dad once?

Correct-a-mundo! It was in "Fear Her" if memory serves me right.

is any else thinking that the doctors daughter may not be his daught in the traditinal sense i mean who would be the mother?

DNA tampering?

Well in the original series the Doctor had a Grandaughter named Susan and it was never explicitly explained how the Doctor managed to have a Grandaughter.

Well, the Cartmel Masterplan would have gone some way to explaining it, but it's not that clear as to whether that's actually canon.

It was in "Fear Her" if memory serves me right.

Indeed, it was.

DNA tampering?
406. The Doctor's Daughter

(For once, I guessed the title correctly!)

197 100508 by Stephen Greenhorn

The Doctor discovers a laboratory which has been experimenting with his DNA. They've used it to create something so shocking, so unimaginably evil that it will scare you to the root of your core, destroy your faith in the Whoniverse and give you nightmares for years to come. They create the Doctor's daughter. NB: He'll probably find out about this at a scientific establishment wearing his James Bond tuxedo. There'll be lots of explosions and running around and probably a computer graphic monster or two. Think Alien 4 meets James Bond.

SYLVESTERMCCOY.COM

That just shows that Brainbox knows so much about Dr Who he can predict future plot points. :tongue:

That just shows that Brainbox knows so much about Dr Who he can predict future plot points. :tongue:

:grin:

Guess I'm just "fantastic" :wink:

I'm very sure that the Doctor's Daughter is created by some sort of genetic machine when the Doctor tampers with it. It's in my TV guide. She REALLY wants to destroy those fish heads! :grin:

i was reading fear forcast and i think the doctors daughter

will become pregnant

at the end of the show

call it a hunch

i was reading fear forcast and i think the doctors daughter

will become pregnant

at the end of the show

call it a hunch

Ah... I know what you mean, don't know whether others do- I suppose it's predictable

just watched the new episode

spin off series ON

Or perhaps an excuse to continue the series after the Doctor's 13th regeneration.

From DW Confidential (roughly):

"No-one's expecting [her death]."

Sorry, but I was.

"No-one's expecting [her resurrection]."

No... I guessed that as well.

Anyway, it was a pretty good episode. It was nice that Susan was more or less acknowledged, albeit in an oblique way. And on DW Cofidential afterwards, it was hinted at that this may not be the end of Jenny's story...

Or perhaps an excuse to continue the series after the Doctor's 13th regeneration.

Lol. Even though you're referring to the daughter episode, it seems to tie into this library episode as well.

Crazy hunch... the Doctor's familiar friend was a regeneration of his daughter?

I doubt it was anyone we knew, like Romana or someting... though there seemed to be affection beyond love of a father going on there.

i dotn think river song was anyone in paticualr just someone the doctor hasnt met yet

now some observartions

doctor moon had the word cal on his briefcase

the node at the end said donna had been 'saved' not 'rescued' (saved meaning the computer term? did she become a jpeg? :sweet: )

Maybe River Song is Rose in disguise? :-P

And maybe if Donna really is dead, then it's her funeral at the Christmas special... but I doubt it. Most likely

one of the Doctor's assistants will be killed in one of the last two episodes with Davros and the Daleks

TK

i dotn think river song was anyone in paticualr just someone the doctor hasnt met yet

now some observartions

doctor moon had the word cal on his briefcase

the node at the end said donna had been 'saved' not 'rescued' (saved meaning the computer term? did she become a jpeg? :sweet: )

I'm thinking Cal is the name of the little girl.

I didn't have high hopes for this episode but I thought it was well excecuted, and I fully enjoyed it.

Has anyone seen the adverts on BBC for the upcoming episodes? Pretty much shows you

Davros

. Well, it shows you his lower casing but it's pretty clear it's not a Dalek. I hope that Sarah Jane and CAptain Jack aren't in the final as well. I think 3 companions is probably enough without making the story convoluted. But then again, if they can pull off 5 companions (plus the other people from Pete's world. Jackie, Mickey, etc.) then I'll be fine with it.

I hope that Sarah Jane and CAptain Jack aren't in the final as well. I think 3 companions is probably enough without making the story convoluted. But then again, if they can pull off 5 companions (plus the other people from Pete's world. Jackie, Mickey, etc.) then I'll be fine with it.

Well, lol...

411. River's Run

412. War on Skaro

413. Journey's End

The Doctor finds out about the messages from Rose but can't do anything about it when suddenly the alternate reality holding Mickey, Jackie and Rose collapses, sending them back to their original universe.

Confirmed that this final story will feature Rose, Mickey, Pete, Jackie, Sarah Jane, Captain Jack, Martha Jones and K9 as well as Donna and the Doctor. Gwen and Ianto from Torchwood also make a brief appearance. It'll also feature Davros played by Julian Bleach. It is likely to feature Daleks in a war as well as other aliens in a final gobsmacking battle.

Davros has been located by Caan and he is helping the Dalek to create a new race of Daleks. In a shock development in the final episode, a Dalek casing opens to reveal Harriet Jones, played by Penelope Wilton, the mother of all the new Daleks.

The Daleks have enslaved 21st century London, but which London?

Rumoured to feature the newly created daughter of the Doctor.

It's also possible the Master will be back in this episode, manipulating everything from behind the scenes, through Donna and the Racnoss.

Somewhere in this story, the Doctor and co travel to an alternate future with the Daleks running the world and greenhouse gases at an all time high.

This would also be story number 200 as well as a story for the 45th anniversary so Russell will probably pull out all the stops.

The final scenes, revealed in released pictures awhile ago, suggest that the Doctor is involved in a freak explosion which splits him into two Doctors, and Sarah, Jack, Martha, Rose and Donna try to put him back together.

Final scene spoiler

Donna had been taken over by the Racnoss years ago and it has been slowly growing inside her. A Racnoss space ship appears but Donna is hit by a car and Wilf takes care of her but she's lost all her memories. Apparently the Doctor doesn't believe she would be able to live with herself if she knew what she had done. Not sure about the Racnoss spaceship thing, unless The Master took it.

This is believed to be a crash and burn story which wipes out almost anything that Russell T Davies has had a hand in creating in the past few years so that the new producer can start with a clean slate, so to speak.

Some of these multi-charactered, returning friend and enemy episodes of the new Doctor Who remind me of the old team-up, all-out brawl Godzilla movies during the "goofy" years. :laugh:

I'm just going to put this entire post in spoiler tags.

The majority of what Jinzo posted seems plausible, but some things seem a bit odd. I doubt the Master will be involved and the Racnoss thing seems a litlle far fetched.

The Harriet Jones thing seems possible but improbable.

Also I believe the Cybermen have been confirmed for the Christmas Special and I think it's set in Victorian Britain.

Well i think that harriet jones is darvos v2 (stupid but cool) also i dont think there is a racnoss in her i think that there is one on 'her back' hahahaha (similar to metrobellis?) theres loads of theorys but hes a winner

think about the whole new series

hes say there was a time war that killed all his family

now look at the past episodes he got a daughter , a wife (presumbly river song), hes getting a family back basiclly

now about the two doctors thing (pun intended) because the universe collides maybe its the doctor from that verse?

theres to much to post i think but he is one thing i have thought of about the forest of the dead

at the end of the episode the doctor gos into his tardis and says one sec goes ofr a secod comes back and says done donna goes whats done? and he says river song.

spoilerific

Crazy hunch... the Doctor's familiar friend was a regeneration of his daughter?

I did wonder that actually. It was certainly hinted that his daughter would play a bigger role later on.

I doubt it was anyone we knew, like Romana or someting...

That occured to me as well, but then I decided it was a bit too ingrained in the backlore. A lot of people wouldn't even know who she is/was. I find that a bit sad actually...

411. River's Run

River's Run was the original name for Forest of the Dead, 4.11 is called Turn Left.

(similar to metrobellis?)

Metebelis Three (also known as The Blue Planet). Yeah, I'm a fanboy. :wink:

This last one confused me.

Donna gets sucked into the mainframe, but is extracted.

River and her friends (her friends? How...) go there, but are stuck in a heavenly cyberspace forever.

Why?

Was it that they were all "dead" at the time, their cyberselves being merely faint, incomplete impressions of them when they were alive?

Yeah, but...

--When were her friends brought into the system?

--If they weren't and just were beings of her memory, wouldn't there be enough of her to be resurrected?

Ah hell, I'm thinking too hard. It was still a pretty fun episode.

... ... ...Hey, who turned out the lights?

Did someone say leaked davros pic?

no?

here it is anyway

EDIT: [:\ pics been taken down] heres imageshacked version: colsite1ui4vy1.jpg

looks a bit like emperor palpatine tbh

Edited by simonjedi

Yeah, but...

--When were her friends brought into the system?

--If they weren't and just were beings of her memory, wouldn't there be enough of her to be resurrected?

Ah hell, I'm thinking too hard. It was still a pretty fun episode.

... ... ...Hey, who turned out the lights?

I believe it was mentioned that Miss Evangelista's data ghost was caught up in the sytems wi-fi and so one could assume that's what happened to all of them. But yeah, it wasn't overly clear.

Davros looks as you'd expect. To be honest he isn't the most exciting aspect to this season finale for me, I just want to know about Rose and co.

Did someone say leaked davros pic?

no?

here it is anyway

EDIT: [:\ pics been taken down] heres imageshacked version: colsite1ui4vy1.jpg

looks a bit like emperor palpatine tbh

He He...

Ur right! :laugh: I often wondered why Davros can make electricty come from his hands (ITS THE FORCE)

(here's my link)

After Palpatine falls down the endless pit in Episode VI, he used a portal manipulator to time travel to another galaxy because he's now scared that Vader will kill him. Unfortunately, the device malfunctions so he appears on a Dalek Battleship above Earth with just his upper body. Fortunately for Palpatine he can still use his lightsaber very well and soon destroys a legion of Daleks by deflecting their death rays. Left alone, Palpatine decides to use a broken Dalek casing as new legs so crawls on top of it and somehow fits himself in. However, a deadly 'dead Dalek' squish poisons him from below, mixing with the Dark side and making him believe he can use these cased Dalek things to take over the Universe. And so Davros is born!

Edited by The Rancor