Admiral Croissant

RvB: Another Pig Tale

You've also done some pretty embarrassing things, such as your fit over epaulets and asking Sebeus to buy one of his ships. I wonder why you Redcoats would be interested in Bluecoat vessels?

Epaulets I admit was a wrong thing, but I was in a bad mood because I learned that my parents where in an car crash. The ship had nothing to do with the ToR, I admired his mocing and knew that my ship building skills sucked, so I just asked him. Nothing embarrassing about that. :tongue:

Epaulets I admit was a wrong thing, but I was in a bad mood because I learned that my parents where in an car crash. The ship had nothing to do with the ToR, I admired his mocing and knew that my ship building skills sucked, so I just asked him. Nothing embarrassing about that. :tongue:

Well that's not how it was taken by us Bluecoats, including him.

Anyway it doesn't really matter. Just take it as another way for humiliation! :moar:

Edited by Grimmbeard

Well that's not how it was taken by us Bluecoats, including him.

Anyway it doesn't really matter. Just take it as another way for humiliation! :moar:

Take it anyway you like, but I asked him the same question way before the ToR was even announced. :wink:

Nice oinker of a comic. Redcoats shall have their revenge with you. :devil:

The Bluecoats' Admiral should hire some extra soldiers for protection. I'm just saying. :wink:

Bluecoat soldiers are no protection against crocs on Survivor Island. :laugh:

Bluecoat soldiers are no protection against crocs on Survivor Island. :laugh:

As a Bluecoat Soldier, I have given my life to protect the sovereignty of the Bluecoats.

Odds are of no concern to me. :blush:

As a Bluecoat Soldier, I have given my life to protect the sovereignty of the Bluecoats.

Odds are of no concern to me. :blush:

It won't make any difference anyway when the Bluecoats are defeated! :tongue: