Captain BeerBeard

Camouflaged Outpost

Very lovely flower work. I also like you added an interior and made it very "playable". Is the stable boy feeding the horse carrot AND whiskey?

re imagining a classic is so much fun!

If I were to make a suggestion- because you made the rock-section and the tree so much wider, it feels like the tree should be taller as well.

Though you didn't post a such- I think this entry qualifies for Prince of the Forest title!

EDIT: looks like you already have that titled- I must have been looking at blackmoore. Carry on!

Very lovely flower work. I also like you added an interior and made it very "playable". Is the stable boy feeding the horse carrot AND whiskey?

re imagining a classic is so much fun!

If I were to make a suggestion- because you made the rock-section and the tree so much wider, it feels like the tree should be taller as well.

Though you didn't post a such- I think this entry qualifies for Prince of the Forest title!

EDIT: looks like you already have that titled- I must have been looking at blackmoore. Carry on!

Thank you. It's messed up how your nitpick's are the thing's I worry about I when post my mocs's. You have to remember that I have a son and a women who dose not work. I bought my house for ? dollars so I can only afford so many bricks. Your point about the tree is not a valid point. Did you ever think that lightning just took it out? I have only been buying sets for a year and a few months. I don't have the part selection you have. I'm not as rich as you.You should consider those things before making a criticism. I'll get there, eventually. It's vodka.

Edited by Captain BeerBeard

Oh Beery- Maybe lightning DID take it out- but as compared to the classic- it would look like the tree could be taller. If you don't have the right elements for that you could simply say "thanks for the suggestion, but don't have the elements to make that happen" or "I like the build as is" you don't have to attack me for making a minor suggestion. I don't do the same to you.

Truth be told- I worry about people thinking that whenever I make a suggestion to anyone with building skills.

EDIT: Let's get off the personal stuff on back on to the MOC.

I actually really like CBB's building. Especially all the foiliage used is awesome as always. It's very unique and has become CBB's trademark.

I see wall panels! Finally someone else is using those also! :thumbup: Great work on the re-make BB.

Especially all the foiliage used is awesome as always. It's very unique and has become CBB's trademark.

Agreed. Beery is a foliage hall-of-famer.