zinfinion

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

Maybe I'm not understanding something, but what's up with these character packs? We had a villain one revealed earlier. Are they going to be DLC? Are they not part of the original rooster, the previously reported 50?

Aquaman and Flash look good, though I too am not crazy about the big 'mask'. :sceptic: I'm afraid I don't know enough about Cyborg or Sinestro to comment upon them, but they still look good. All in all, the game looks good so far. A nice roster of characters, that will all hopefully be in future sets. I hope that, unlike the previous Lego Batman, there aren't many 'filler' characters, such as 'Fisherman', or 'Butcher', or whatever they were. :hmpf_bad: I'm personally hoping for a Lego Harry Potter game-styled amount of characters. Looking at these character packs, we'll be getting just that! :grin:

Aquaman looks too generic.

:wacko: Pardon? Aquaman's costume is just an orange top and green bottoms. From what we can say, I'd say they've done a good job on capturing his likeness.

Maybe I'm not understanding something, but what's up with these character packs? We had a villain one revealed earlier. Are they going to be DLC? Are they not part of the original rooster, the previously reported 50?

If they are anything like the character packs from Lego PotC, then they are codes given out which, when entered, unlock various characters right away, as opposed to having to unlock them by the conventional methods. :wink:

If they are anything like the character packs from Lego PotC, then they are codes given out which, when entered, unlock various characters right away, as opposed to having to unlock them by the conventional methods. :wink:

What were in the character packs for Lego PotC? The Characters mentioned in these 2 packs for Lego Batman are more lesser known characters, at least for the mainstream. So I'm thinking that they have nothing to do with the actual story.

What were in the character packs for Lego PotC? The Characters mentioned in these 2 packs for Lego Batman are more lesser known characters, at least for the mainstream. So I'm thinking that they have nothing to do with the actual story.

I don't think they'll be in the story either. I guess they'll be characters like Hush or Ra's Al Ghul in the first Batman game.

:laugh: Ha! Great new pictures!

I can't recall all of them, but I remember one definitely had Blackbeard. If Lego PotC is anything to go on, then they are certainly going to be in the game, be it in the story or as unlockable characters. These character packs just give codes to entice you in preordering from a certain vendor.

Good, I really want Nightwing, this made me worried. :laugh: I wouldn't mind having Zantana either, and Captain Marvel would be good for when I'm tired of Superman (which will probably happen quickly :tongue: ). I have no idea why they'd put Katana and Damian in the game though (actually, I do, I just wish they didn't :hmpf_bad: ).

*oh2* The Arkham City ones are brilliant!

Also wheres the new hero pack available at? The first ones EB so probably Best Buy?

I dont think anyone has shown this yet but some guy is trying to charge almost £10 for this batman 2 box. Im not sure what the box is used for but there seem to be a few errors with it?

1 Robin is the old style!

2 robin and batgirl appear to be standing on clouds!

7221340798_1cb1032bea_z.jpg

$(KGrHqJ,!mIE-eb+jOobBPsZmH2fiQ~~60_3 by Joker 789, on Flickr

Does anyone know anything else about this box?

Edited by The Joker1

Definitely fake. It makes the first LB's box look good. :hmpf:

Yeah I was thinking it was a fake. I will have to email the seller aout this. :sceptic:

It says Summer 2012 on it, so I'm guessing it's one of those dummy boxes they put up in videogame stores. It was probably designed before the official images of Robin and the box were released.

And yes, those AC style promo images are really badass! They almost make up for the disappointing screenshots we've seen lately.

I hope Aquaman is one of those useless joke characters like the GONK Droid is in LSW. That would be hilarious.

For you Australia members, you can get a free Lex Luther minifigure pack with pre order. source. I dont live in Australa :cry_sad: .

Also worth mentioning; I travled to Phoniex Arizona around the 1st of April and the airport there had Batman 2 ads on most of the "ad posters" :wub: !

Edited by sologuy369

Everytime i see this topic with new posts, i hope there is a new trailer or new pictures. The wait is really hard for this game. I'm playing Lego Batman again. What about you guys?

Thanks for posting the article and those clips, ???theriddler??? :thumbup:

They're pretty interesting and the Open World clip is funny too :grin:

Regards,

Mitch

New Trailer here!

Sorry if already posted :blush:

Yeah i posted it :P

----------------------------

Here is a new article with a preview. It's fun to watch, but nothing new. It's actually really funny how enthusiastic he is about the game.

http://www.g4tv.com/games/xbox-360/65967/lego-batman-2-dc-super-heroes/articles/77340/lego-batman-2-dc-super-heroes-hands-on-preview-lil-heroes-unite/?cmpid=sn-110418-facebook-28-fbfantrack

Wow, they are talking now, cool.

Kind of disappointed, would have preferred an old batman outfit, or something cool with the free AU pre-order.