CopMike

Review: 21101 Hayabusa CUUSOO #002

59 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like this set?

2. 2. How do you rate the CUUSOO concept of it?

• Poor - CUUSO, we have a problem!
    • Below Average - CUUSOO, step up the game!
    • Average - CUUSOO, you´re doing ok.
    • Above Average - CUUSOO, now we´re talking!
    • Excellent - CUUSOO, here´s my creditcard info!

Neither the Tokyo Lego Discovery Center Lego Store nor the nearby Clickbricks store had this set. Both indicated that it sold out very quickly when released.

I'm going to Japan next week. I wonder if the clickbrick store in Palette Town will have this?

Neither the Tokyo Lego Discovery Center Lego Store nor the nearby Clickbricks store had this set. Both indicated that it sold out very quickly when released.

And they haven't gotten any more in after selling out of the initial stock, over a year ago? That surprises me; the set's not discontinued or anything like that, as far as I know. I just bought it two months ago at the LEGO Store at Downtown Disney in Orlando, and it's still available from Shop at Home, at least in the US (for example). I don't know where you're traveling from, rollermonkey, but you might try seeing if you can get it locally first.

I was just visiting the in-laws in Japan and was hoping to find a set either native to Japan or exclusive. No dice, although I did snag the little 60-something piece "rock band" set with three minifigs as a consolation.